aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Only the ring finger knows

1. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @twilightsonnet: What no way were in the site did u get that!?!
  2. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    Oh my god, let's look at the cover. I'm dying want it. I've even not touched the 4th vol yet. How sad.><
  3. twilightsonnet
    twilightsonnet
    @Tetsu: it was in the forums under Only the Ring Finger Knows. but i did see about a week ago that they expect it to be released in June of '09
  4. Otome
    Otome
    NOVEL 5 ILLUSTRATIONS is up in the group album!!! =D
  5. cryingmemoriesx
    cryingmemoriesx
    Hi Everyone! I just joined the group because I absolutely LOVE this manga! and I just wanted to give a shout out and say "Hi" : D
  6. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @twilightsonnet:Thanks guess I just have to keep waiting.T-T
  7. reiran
    reiran
    Konnichiwa~
    I'm new to this group and i joined here cause i loveeee this manga (my 1st ever read yaoi/shounen-ai manga, which lead me to the path of yaoi fangirl *yay!!* XDD)
  8. cryingmemoriesx
    cryingmemoriesx
    Hi reiran, welcome to the group...and welcome to the darkside as well muahahahhahaha *cough* *cough* >.> or something like that XD
  9. reiran
    reiran
    @cryingmemoriesxx thanks
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Yay!!! I'm so happy that I finally get to read the novel volume 1-3. And that is thanks to cyber_cyber. And I see a lot of nice pictures... It's been so long since I visit here.

Hi, everyone!!!

Hi cryingmemoriesx and reiran. Welcome!

>> reiran: This manga was one of my earliest shounen-ai manga too. That time after I completed it, I was like, "That was a very nice story".
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast