aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Only the ring finger knows

1. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    Whoo! I am definitely following that story on ff.net... thanks for the heads-up Tenjou! Is that your story...? I'm too lazy to go to profiles and look for parallels at the moment...

The drama CDs are a must. I'm still in the process of learning Japanese, but I could certainly follow the story and I was cracking up when Wataru throws his fits and such... the VAs are just great! While I was listening--and laughing my head off--my roommate was looking at me like I'm crazy or something... but it was so worth it.
  2. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hey. It's been ages since I last posted something here o:

I'm still waiting for the fourth novel to be sold here in my country. Such a long wait. And while I'm at it, I can't wait for Invisible Boy III as well.
  3. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hi.. Thanks, blkandslvrangel... But it's not my story.. *I WISH*.. But, it's very interesting, right? Some people here who have read the Japanese novel said that this story is even more interesting than the novel...
  4. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Thanks Otome for the pictures. They are great.
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hi,new here.But love this series.I was soo take aback when I heard about there being a 4th
    book!?!0.0
    And can any one tell me any info of the drama cd?
  6. Otome
    Otome
    What other info you need on the Drama Cd Tetsu?
  7. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    @Tetsu: Welcome! There certainly is a fourth book, and rumor has it that there will even be a fifth. Lucky for us, right? As for the drama CDs, Otome was the one who pointed me in the direction of the downloads, and I would suggest you do the same... and what else do you need to know besides they're awesome? Haha...
  8. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    Sorry for the double-post everyone...

@Tenjou: Yes! It's always fun to see the story from the other side. I'm glad that the author is doing such a good job with our lovely Kazuki.
  9. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    I would really like to know were I could to hear it or to download it??
    Thanks^^
  10. forgetmeknot
    forgetmeknot
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I found out some rather interesting information from some internet sources:
    According to Kannagi-sensei's blog, the final novel will be released on September 27, 2008, entitled Sono Yubi ha Nemuranai (That finger alone will not sleep).
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast