aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Only the ring finger knows

1. shattered
    shattered
    This was one of the earliest titles I read, after finding it being recommended on good yaoi recommendation threads ^_^ I really love the manga because the mangaka's style is quite beautiful and suited for shounen ai. The first volume of the novel was pretty well translated, but volumes 2 and 3's translations weren't so well done IMO (I think they might have been done by men, where as volume 1 was translated by a woman )
  2. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    This manga was so sweet. The novel had enough angst and sweetness it in
  3. chibiryuichi
    chibiryuichi
    Its obvious through my avatar why I'm joining this group <3

I just love this manga and Hotaru Odagiri arts <3
  4. Otome
    Otome
    How can I not join?! OtRFK is one of my favorite Novel!!

The first volume of the novel was pretty well translated, but volumes 2 and 3's translations weren't so well done IMO (I think they might have been done by men, where as volume 1 was translated by a woman )
    I'm still a little disappointed with JUNE for the poor grammars, punctuations, and...what you call this: when the text wasn't format correctly...?...er..yes. Volume 3 improves a little, but I'm still not impress. You would have thought that they would do a better job after all the complaints about the first 2 volumes on those things...

Of topic, but I like the translator + editor for the Ai no Kusabi novel. That novel was well translated and formated.

Back on Topic, don't get me wrong, I'm still ever grateful that JUNE licensed the novel and manga. JUNE still is one of my favorite publisher. All, I'm hoping for is that volume 4 would have the same quality of translations and formating as the Ai no Kusabi novel.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    im glad there were complaints ... i think i remember some typos and incorrect grammar which was really distracting from the story

very much looking forward to volume 4 but from the annoyed reaction of someone who read the japanese original and the bad quality of the translation, im not getting my hopes too high
  6. eve01
    eve01
    i've only read the manga, not the novels, but i still wanna join!
  7. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hello, everyone.... I love the manga "Only the ring finger knows". It is one of my favourites!!! Unforunately I haven't read the novels, as I don't know Japanese and I couldn't find them in English... Well, maybe if I will order them trough Internet-shops.

I could recommend you to read a FanFiction called "Only Yuichi Kazuki knows" that I have found on fanfiction.net. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3621003/...i_Kazuki_Knows

I'm not very fond of FanFictions muself, but this one is quite good... As you can see form the title it tells the same story but from Yuichi's point of view.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    cool fic tenjou! thanks for the link, its quite well written, and anything to do with kazuki is nice
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Wait volume 4 isnt just a rumor then. Oh my *yay*
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    *blush* .... shattered, I'm glad you liked it... Unfortunately the fic is not completed .. But from time to time the author updates it...
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast