aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai srsbsns tactics!

1. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    I think Blue_Star has the challenge with the new member that gets lost in the forum easily

But it's a good sign that new people have found the AarinBuddy signup thread so quickly. All thanks to Aarin for making it a sticky <3
  2. Shanni
    Shanni
    cab is the one who stickied it after I bugged her about it

long time lurkers .. that only visit the downloads section don't know much about the other sections of the forums XD *has been there*

It's only after I discovered the graphic sections of the forum... MUCH MUCH later did I start going into other sections of the forums XD.. like....general chats and stuff :P

Tell them about the great aarin galleries too *___*....has some pretty kick ass images in there
  3. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    What about Kouhai "graduation"?

Should we set a time span for each Kouhai's kouhaiship or maybe little lists of 'to-do's' for kouhais. Like,

*Make Wishlist
    *Get 50 posts
    *Learn to buy/arrange cards
    *Participate in a Contest

You know, stuff like that. Non-obligatory, of course, since we don't want to force anyone into anything.
  4. Shanni
    Shanni
    @hatter That is actually, a very good idea :O .... make a little to-do list... and after every task...reward them 100 points or something *of course I will fund it xD...or some really rich member XDDD*

XD this reminds me of games... like "Quests" ... XD you get exp and gold after you complete it!

[EDIT]: I will make a new thread for it
  5. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    Yaaaay, that's going to be fun!

Aaaaw, I contributed...

And I'd gladly reward my kouhais with my own points!
  6. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    Sorry to double-post, but I've been thinking ~ it's unfair for one person to be responsible for all the expenses of the Social Group. How about we open up the Aarin Senpai joined fund or something where the senpais could pool their points together for all the kouhais?

I mean, things are heating up. As far as I can tell, at least every other person who joins applies for a senpai straight away, soon we'll have a LOT of kouhai!

Nothing drastic! Just as much as everyone can afford every month! /+whenever they feel like it/

And maybe somewhere along the way we could open up a charity fund that EVERYONE on the forums could donate to for the AF Buddy system?
  7. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    don't worry...there will be funding
  8. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Lol what an ominous way of putting it cabbi!!

But when Shanni comes back from vacation, we'll be doing some planned events/contests or activities. The question of funding will be figured out then!

I am thinking if we're going to do contests, to eventually ask Senpai who have contest experience to volunteer to help! ^^
  9. natsuhiboshin89
    natsuhiboshin89
    I used to be a lurker at the download section. sigh* Hence, everything is quite new to me whether it's exploring the forum actively and pass it down to my kouhai.

I've just realized that my kouhai and other new members also have problems using the post/message function such as spoiler tags, upload images, links etc.

So I would actually suggest fellow senpais to ask their kouhais to read the FAQ section since it's akin to a beginner's bibble around the forum.Since it's readily accessible, there shouldn't be any reason not to utilize it as well.

I've never organized contests because of my sense of inferiority when it comes to points but I would like to help out as well.lol~
  10. angyal
    angyal
    I wouldn't mind holding a contest either, I'll be done with my exam in a little more than a week and I was planning to hold one then anyway.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast