aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai srsbsns tactics!

1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    You guys are talking about the blog but the last time I tried it did not work for me so if my kouhai asks I shall refer to one of you guys ^^

My kouhai is rather versed with forums and I pointed her/him to the card giveaways and contests and anime discussions and answered a bunch of questions

I think my kouhai is already at the intermediate almost advanced level of interaction
  2. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Thats great to hear spirited!!! 8D Make sure when they're all set to give us a heads up that they're on their own and you're available!
  3. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I guess, I am available for a kouhai now because I dont think there is anything more to teach my current kouhai.

In any case at this point I can take another no problem and it won't be a strain or anything. XD
  4. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    I have a quick question and I hope I'm in the right section. Are there any senpais who are really familiar with the fiction section? My kouhai likes to write fanfictions and I pointed her towards the section and let her know she could upload her writing, but I don't know much more than that. If you spend a lot of time there and could VM me about it I would really appreciate it. I have covered a bunch of other stuff with her so far, but am kind of stuck on the fanfiction question Thanks!
  5. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Hmmm, post this question in the main AarinBuddy Thread to see if any senpai know (cause I sure don't xD) or ask Rosette89 for assistance. I know for a fact that she updates her own story there so it would be a good idea to ask her
  6. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    Thanks for letting me know where to ask! I already got a response from another senpai
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234