aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai srsbsns tactics!

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I just got my shiny new kouhai today and haven't talked to her yet but I did drop by the profile and introduced myself (was on my phone when I VM her so I might go back and edit ) Told her I'm here for anything and all those things.
  2. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    lolol I just blog for the main page, so I don't use the forum blogs. Speaking of... I'm wayyyy late on my next blog update. Need to do one, like, now. LOL.

But it's a good idea to remind the noobs of that. Also of the fiction section. Now that it's in the navigation bar, I forget myself about it.
  3. BlackAssassin
    BlackAssassin
    I want a kouhei so bad now

You guys are darn showoffs
  4. GenericWit
    GenericWit
    TBH, I still prefer blogger and livejournal. If you're going to blog, you have a blog there. So.. I think it's a good idea for people to know about, but I think realistically it's just not something that's gonna take off.
  5. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    it's good to teach them how to conserve points for our own nefarious purposes

nahhhh i owuldn't do that, xD
    and LOL BA *shows off amazing kouhei*
  6. Shanni
    Shanni
    :O I think we should make a list of what to tell our kouhai first XD?

here's a couple things?~

- Banking System ... about it's amaaazing interest :P
    - Reputation System
    - Card System and ang's monthly lvl 10 giveaways
    - lol this social group XD... and how to get here

hmm... I'll add more when I think of more
  7. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    uhm i think they needs to know forum rules on spamming, spot count, thus that would leads to them knowing about their status, "Yaoi Amateur" "Yaoi Lover" etc etc..
  8. Shanni
    Shanni
    ya like 5 post per day in the introduction section XD... I see a lot of new members breaking that rule~~
  9. hikari_heart
    hikari_heart
    Hey guys~ what do you do to your kouhai's who are already like... who have been on aarin for a few years as lukers? I mean, what do you tell them? XDDDDD I'm at a lost!

*cough* And I have a newbie question, I don't know about blogs atm. OTL
  10. AvoidingDarkAngel
    AvoidingDarkAngel
    They might be lurkers but that doesn't mean they know all the areas =o so let them ask by themselves?

As for me, I just got a kohai that isn't even one day old Should be fun~
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast