aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. ayarei
    Many Congrats to Lent, poptart, and stupidgirlang

notice how THREE of the new mods are drama cd fans???
    we WILL reign supreme...
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Lol, I only just noticed that!
  3. schetenei
    schetenei
    Listened to any good dramacds lately? Can't remember what was the last cd I listened to... probably Ryuu to Ryuu. I think it was a Nakamura Yuuichi x Ono Daisuke. It really surprised the hell out of me to hear Nakamura's deep voice! I wouldn't have recognised him by voice only! It was ok, I rather like it when one of them has a kid(-brother) ^^

About the story, it's a yakuza falling in love with a commoner with little brother, who doesn't like the yakuza very much. There's a third party who's in love with seme, and kidbrother ends up kidnapped. Nothing special...
  4. Otome
    Otome
    I finally have time to start listening to dramacd again. (Can't listen when I know I can't give it my attention.) It was a wonderful feeling. I just finished the 'Esu' dramacd. Makes me calm a little more while I wait for the novel 4 to be release. XD

Haa~after I finished Scarlet dramacd, I found out that it was based of a manga so I went and search for the manga as well. It was very cute even though I don't understand Japanese. After looking at the manga (sadly I can only find the chinese version), I understood the story even more. And appreciate the dramaCD even more. <3
  5. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    hi.. i just join here.. XD
  6. loneliness
    loneliness
    I joined a few weeks ago but I haven't intriduced myself, so...hi everyone! (#^.^#)
  7. efebriel
    efebriel
    i just joined and u dont have any idea of how exited i am to find people who can understand this and people with who i can share this affiction with..... and share with u guys so i wanted to ask what drama cds are u currently listening to??
  8. pikagirl
    pikagirl
    Konishi san is my favorite Seme San.......And HiroC san is my favorite Uke San.....so <S> is my favorite Drama CD..... but i may like the more sweet < Sanbyaku nen koi no hate>.....This month Miki San no Uke CD <Yoku Aru Hanashi> TOPTOPTOP....please listen it......really perfect
  9. nunuti
    nunuti
    hi, i'm still new with bl cd so i haven't listen lots of drama cd and i'm currently listening to Big Gun wo Motsu Otoko
  10. Kariona304
    Kariona304
    Hi everyone!!! I'm new here.
    I really love drama-cds, so I thought I'll join the group!!!! I think I have almost listen to every bl-dramacd, which is posted here.
    My faves are Aoi Umi ni Himeta Koi (it was so sad )
    Deadlock series with Yasumoto Hiroki and Nakamura Yuuichi <3<3<3
    AND Flesh and Blood series with Suwabe Junichi and Fukuyama Jun.
    I've started the translation of the flesh&blood series...but I only can do it in Germ. T__T...my english is horrible......
    Yesterday I've listened to <Yoku Aru Hanashi>, it was really cute and gorgeous!!!(^v^)
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast