aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. ayarei
    @poptart:

yeah, but even with a shallow plot, there's still some half-hearted attempt TO have a plot.
    Besides, smut fests are easy work for translators.

2. poptart
    poptart
    mm.... now i'd have to think about the titles. i havent even had time to listen to the past couple months releases

if you want, i can double check with the peeps over there and you can set up a "calling all *insert what you need*" shop. as you always post the translations there i dont see why you shouldnt be able to ask for help there...

or if you would like an open central base to work things out i can request from hikaru to open a little section for you and your crew there. that way if you are working through PMs or Emails you could have an space to post, chat, edit, request help, all in one spot. plus i'm sure the translator might actually comeback to help now that its not just all on their shoulders alone.

if not let me know what i can do to help you out. though i will say it wont be anytime soon as we still have to get a couple of sections ready to go live and clean up and add to the archives, upload so much stuff for the new sections....

*stares at mound of things to do*
    *rejects reality*

@ ayarei: smut fest plots are always awesome. cause everything leads back to smex, no matter what it is
  3. schetenei
    schetenei
    That's exactly what I'm planning to do after I've finished our LJ community . It's too ugly for words now, but hopefully we can start mass recruiting next week. And we always need translations , so it's all up to you to see when you find some time ^_^ I'll give you our site when it's done owkay ?
    Haha, I know what you mean with no time for listening to dramacd's... But at least you're still busy with something related to dramacd's? Plus all your hardwork doesn't leave unappreciated <3
  4. ayarei
    ayarei
    @poptart:

or if you would like an open central base to work things out i can request from hikaru to open a little section for you and your crew there. that way if you are working through PMs or Emails you could have an space to post, chat, edit, request help, all in one spot.

I have to say from my end, that would be super-sweet. Using The social groups here is rather a pain - just so barebones and linear. I feel like things are just scattered to the four winds. It would be nice to have a more operational command center if you get my meaning.

ayarei: smut fest plots are always awesome. cause everything leads back to smex, no matter what it is

5. poptart
    poptart
    A both ayarei and schetenei: just pm me over there. i am more than willing to set a place for you there. if for nothing else than having one thread just for you guys to post any problems, ask for help, or whatever.

let me know. i'll ask hikaru to open a shop section over there and set you up first until you get your feet elsewhere. then you can just use that as whatever you want after you feel set.
  6. schetenei
    schetenei
    I've been poundering the whole weekend whether to use the LJ or the forum, and this really convinced me :3 I'll pm you later poptart once I know what we exactly need and ask some advice from others.
  7. koutsuki
    koutsuki
    Hi everyone!
    I haven't listen to BLCD for a while already....now I feel so desperate for one XD
    Just hoping to listen to one that will pull me back to this world...hopefully ^^;;
  8. GER
    GER
    Dropping by to say helo to everyone here....it been such a long time that i last listen to drama CD...so wondering someone will suggest some...hope you all dont mind the trouble....
  9. poptart
    poptart
    well i havent been able to the recent releases for July, but everybody on my forum seems to be head over heels for the new Sekanji-ke release Sekanji-ke 4 Tsumi no Shitone moNureru Yoru (Yusa Kouji x Kamiya Hiroshi)

Pretty Baby (
    Hatano Wataru x Morikawa Toshiyuki) seemed to also be a really big hit.

i'm still smoldering over the reverse of that pairing in Hong Kong Renai Yakyoku (Morikawa Toshiyuki x Hatano Wataru)

Benriya-san - 便利屋さん (Hatano x Kamiya, Yusa x Terashima) was also a good listen. but i'm partial to all things Yamato Nase
  10. GER
    GER
    Wow...thanks for the intro...downloading right now...
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast