aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. GER
    GER
    Wow so many fans out here...nice to meet everyone of you...
  2. xiaocheng5642
    xiaocheng5642
    HI~ everyone~~I JION the group today~~
  3. schetenei
    schetenei
    welcome new members! Though it's a bit silent here lately, we are not dead yet! Xiaocheng is chinese too?
  4. Keis
    Keis
    Alright. Breaking the silence.. Hi everyone. Nice group. I'm really glad that I found it and I had to join.
  5. ayarei
    ayarei
    re JUNGLE KING:

I had to stop listening to it. I was laughing to hard and woke myself up. COuldn't even make it past the first track!!! I finally finished it in the morning.

I can only imagine what the original manga was like.

6. schetenei
    schetenei
    .... hated the original manga (Jungle King)! well that's what you get for not liking the mangaka (Sakura Shushushu). Have been doubting ever since I read who the cast was! (Toriumi )
  7. poptart
    poptart
    *peeks head in*

man... its been a while since last i visited. how is everybody? enjoying the BL Drama love i hope
  8. schetenei
    schetenei
    (wonders whether poptart wants to translate dramacd's )
  9. poptart
    poptart
    .... translate...

at best i can do summaries. *hides* i'm so not confident. *hides*

though i would like to work on some of the dramas from novels that have most listeners stumped. but most of my faves are all smut fests so no translating needed

i'm so tired from trying to get things up and running over at the other place that i totally forget about coming here, my second home for the BL Drama lovers
  10. schetenei
    schetenei
    For rough translators, we require a medium knowledge of Jpn, and a medium knowledge of English. There's a Jpn proofreader who will correct and add some phrases, and an Eng proofreader to beautify the sentences. So, the only excuse now is time I see I know you're rather busy with the BL drama forum, but if you can find a hole in your schedule, pm me 6 titles (or more) you might consider to work on, and I'll show them to a Jpn proofreader They can be smutty ones btw, even if the storyline is weak, there is always one!
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast