aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. yamon
    yamon
    About the Drama CD of the month,
    what about editing the very first entry from lent and
    make a index link to individual pages within the thread acording to the month?
    so people can open the first page and click to go streight in to
    Jan issue, May issue etc..... so it would be nice for the visitors.
  2. poptart
    poptart
    thats a good idea too

i think my only thing about not splitting them up is that as the months go on a newbie or not, that might want to talk about the previous months drama would have to post in the middle of the current months discussion.

and though at the moment there arent many posts to deal with if this keeps going random posts with possible information on series that are still running would be mixed inbetween.

and for dramas that get extended splitting would allow those that wish to follow them a thread to continue talking about the topic with all of the information in one place. with out having to rummage through on possibly very long thread.

but thats just me and my obsession with orginaztion. *eep*'

though i think if people would like to keep things running in one long thread your idea is very useful in keeping track of things.
  3. yamon
    yamon
    Oh yes I didn't think about that but it's very true..... I think the topic should be opne for discussion after that month too, and having the topics jumbled around could be difficult to read and follow.... but at the same time, I can see the lent's point too. I'm sure the discussion would calm and slow down after sertain period of time. Is there any function to stop the thread from further posting? May be it is a possibilitie to close the thread for that perticular month after a certain period of time (like few month) and let it be brows only thing from the sticky..... But I'm just sayin that without knowing if you can or not. And it's kinda sad to close the thread anyways...... tough topic to come up with an solution!
  4. poptart
    poptart
    mmm... it seems sad to close the thread too.

if there is a way to keep things organized then i can vote for one thread. otherwise i dont think its spammy to open one thread a month. i hope somebody has some ideas also...
  5. Lent
    Lent
    Guys, idea. Why not make it like poptart says, but with one important point.

Since we want to avoid double threads, like one Drama CD thread with Synapse series and one other normal thread with Synapse series, I rename the current thread, "Drama CD of the Month, Jan 2008 - Synapse no Hitsugi series" yada yada and then we open a new thread each month.

That would mean that people could browse the threads both by month and also by title AND could post in those threads after the month is over plus we avoid double threads that way?

How's that?
  6. Kleo
    Kleo
    I like that. other wise, the thread will be closed for overposting with only 3-4 titles. n it'll be hard to browse for ppl who might be interested.
  7. Lent
    Lent
    Guys, please also join the "Seki Toshihiko" fan group and save us guys from being deleted, we only need three or four more members. XD

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/group.php?groupid=41
  8. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Lent-San I joined I hoped you don't mind.
  9. poptart
    poptart
    sounds like a plan then.

plus i joined the group over there. here is a little info for the bl group that might want to join.

he has actually been in quite a few BL dramas. to name a few

Love Mode as Aoe Kiichi
    Twins Series as Kanou Ryouichi
    Mirage of Blaze as Ougi Takaya
    Ai no Kusabi as Riki

so check him out
  10. sweetandsexy
    sweetandsexy
    Hello to all of you.
    *smiles*
    *waves around*
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast