aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SEIYUU HAVEN

1. shattered
    shattered
    yeah, i rarely read the plotline, if someone says, 'have you seen such and such?' its usually straight to wiki or seiyuu-info for the entire cast list, and if there are my favourites in there, i'll add it to my anime waiting list, not even bothering to find out if its any good
  2. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    @shattered: Same here!

I've been living almost a month without drama cd's now, but today I'm going back home and can finally start listening again <3
  3. shattered
    shattered
    hatti-chan, you need to get some drama cds in you stat! a whole month without?!!?! how did you ever get through the day?
  4. Awkward Silence
    Awkward Silence
    *Agrees* I listen to them almost everyday! *shudders to think what it'd be like without such things as Drama CD's*
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Thanks for your compassion guys . Luckily I had some bl anime and manga I could watch and read :P
  6. Lent
    Lent
    Okay, names, which are your fav ones!?
  7. schetenei
    schetenei
    Fav ones? >.< The list could go on endlessly, but the absolute nr1 is ♥♥♥MikiShin♥♥♥, being seme or uke, he's one of the best!
    There are many more that I like, but I think he's the best of both worlds ^_^

In terms of non-BL anime, the character that he voices often becomes my fav personality in the anime (even if I hated the character in the manga )
  8. shattered
    shattered
    morimori and okiayu are my absolute faves, i'd download an anime/drama cd/live event just because their names were there for rest of list, see my first post rant

edit: ok i posted this on the forum but no one replied so ... i'll post it again
    has anyone watched both Live Pastel Collection and Saiunkoku no Sekai? Have you noticed how morimori suddenly slimmed down A LOT to this skinny little man, where as before he was ... on the chubby side?
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Ones that come to mind are:
    Semes: Ichijou Kazuya(worships), Inoue Kazuhiko(the sex), Miki Shinichiro
    Ukes: Hikaru Midorikawa, Kamiya Hiroshi, Miyata Kouki

Just to name a few of course
  10. Kleo
    Kleo
    I wanna kidnap Suzuken n eat'im
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast