aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SEIYUU HAVEN

1. uomaru
    uomaru
    OMG...what's w/ the hair...orz

What event is this?
  2. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    It says there cherry bell events but I don't know what kind of event is that.
    The hair..
  3. shattered
    shattered
    totally forgot about this! i finally watched it ... hilarious!! thanks skuter! sakurai takahiro is just ... LOL!!!
  4. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    Is it true people keep pairing up SuzuKen with Sakurai Takahiro? I've seen so many pics of them together. Haha...

Anyone here watch "Choujin Tight Giant"??
  5. uomaru
    uomaru
    @skutergirl: I only know it's hosted by Suzuken, but I have no idea what's it about...lol
  6. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    Yeah... It's just some random show where Suzuken just walks around and talks about stuff. He keeps doing stupid stuff and it's funny..... I've just finish catching up to the latest ep and now waiting for next week's show. It's good!

Check it out.
    httx://www.animate.tv/animate_radio/tights_giant.php (stream)

And someone uploaded it at BL Drama CD forum on the video section.
  7. uomaru
    uomaru
    @skuter: LOL cool thanks for the link! Will definitely check it out~~

Btw, any luck finding a seiyuu event yet?
  8. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    Nope... No luck. There is one event in June at Fukushima featuring Suzuken. Fukushima is like 2 or 3 hours drive from here. I think but..... I guess I'm too late.

Beside, it's hard for me to go to this event since my friends don't like seiyuus as much as I do. Waaa........I wish they will come to Sendai!!!!
  9. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    *waves @ everyone*

hi!! newbie here, n this is my 1st time to post.....sorry to interrupt u guys' suzuken fever ^^' i'd like to know is there anyone here has heard AnK-destiny drama cd featuring ookawa tooruXitou kentarou?? is that a remake version or full version stories as in its novel? i saw randomly one of the BL drama forum posted the part 3 of the drama cd will be released end of this october & i wonder where is the part 2 since the part 1 - destiny was released last year...*sweats*
  10. schetenei
    schetenei
    Which seiyuu are you obsessed with now? Mine is Toriumi Kousuke... His warm voice really makes me melt.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast