1. Awkward Silence
    Awkward Silence
    *joins the group* how could I NOT?
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Yup, I'm in.^^
  3. Otome
    Otome
    I knew that a Seiyuu one will pop-up sooner or later. XDD Hah. Seiyuu are total love~!! <3 Oh, ya, and to spread the words: Drug Holic-san is reuploading the BL Seiyuu Live Pastel so if you haven't seen the LPC, check out the thread here.
  4. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    ;3
    I'm completely devoted to those live events~
  5. Kleo
    Kleo
    yay I wanted this! I didn't know somebody already started it. I'm in too~!! n probably will post the crap out of my fav seiyuus' pics later XD
  6. shattered
    shattered
    thanks for creating this nuriko-san!!

ok since you said this was a place for 'rant'

i was going to create a group devoted to morimori but then i also really love okiayu ryoutarou and inoue kazuhiko and paku romi and sugita tomokazu and suzu-ken and miki-shin and hayami shou and yusa kouji and suwabe junichi and ishikawa hideo and yamaguchi kappei and ishida akira and mamo and kugimiya rie and sakurai takahiro and seki tomokazu and (i must have forgotten a few hundred others ) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ i just love their voices!!!!!

sorry, i get overexcited when it comes to seiyuus ... i judge anime's worthiness by their seiyuu cast
  7. Kleo
    Kleo
    can I just quickly rant about no new LPCs
    I was even having a bet on who might show up on the following year.. che..
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i shall join you there Kleo! i wanted to see inoue kazuhiko-sama live!!! a video mesage just isnt enough *pouts*
  9. Kleo
    Kleo
    I wanted Suwabe dude..he'd kick ass on that stage
  10. Lent
    Lent
    "i judge anime's worthiness by their seiyuu cast"

I do too. I don't know if I should, but I do.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast