aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SEIYUU HAVEN

1. shattered
    shattered
    why don't we make a copy of suzuken out of cake so you can eat him,and everyone can share him too coz the real suzuken has a nice voice, and it'll be cool if we can, you know, keep it alive
  2. Kleo
    Kleo
    yada!
    Kleo doesn't share her food

3. yamon
    yamon
    Ohyey another great group to join! hope you don't mind
  4. Lent
    Lent
    Guys, please also join the "Seki Toshihiko" fan group and save us guys from being deleted, we only need three or four more members. XD

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/group.php?groupid=41
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Fav ones hmm? It changes a lot, since I get bored very easily :P Maybe the smexiest voice ever IMO is Suwabe Junichi <3 Other favourites at the moment are Sugita Tomokazu and Konishi Katsuyuki. As you may see, I like usually seme-type of voices . But really, it changes a lot.
  6. YUU
    YUU
    hajime mashite! minna-san! hehe! fave... it's really difficult for me to choose... well, haven't all of us have... hehe! ok!

here's the verdict.. *drums* MikiShi and MoriMori! KYA! They are SWICTH! *nosebleed*

sorry.. it's me being ridickullus again... :P
  7. Kleo
    Kleo
    I tot we needed some color in here so I put up some pics
  8. shattered
    shattered
    oooh nice one Kleo! are there anymore suzuken ones like your profile pic? that one's so cute! *puppy dog eyes*
    suzuken, sugita and mamo cant ever go wrong
  9. Kleo
    Kleo
    I know he's soo kyute me wants to eat'im..eat'im alive that particular pic is precious to me 'cos if that phone was pink, he'd be Shin XD

I have about 130 more suzuken pics XD but I'm down to my limit of uploading X(

n holllllie crap, that's MoriMori???!! if you didn't label, I'd have no idea wow
  10. shattered
    shattered
    who is shin?

yep thats morimori ... he's changed a lot hasnt he i first saw the new look in a pic on seiyuu_fm where it was morita masakazu and okiayu ryoutarou who i recognised right away, but i couldnt tell who the 3rd person was and when i read the caption i was he's so HOT now!!! well he was quite awesome before too
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast