My evil side

1. Everdark
    Everdark
    Mmm... I don't know....... where ever you would like to start
  2. Everdark
    Everdark
  3. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    well then, *picks u up and brings u over to the bed* we will start here *pins ur hands above your head.* *pulls a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket* *handcuffs u to the bed* u will have to earn ur freedom by showing me how loyal u are to me
  4. runes
    runes
    lol, and u said u werent a sadist
    its sorta sad, u handcuffin some1 to a bed. u should chain that guy against a wall
  5. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    chains and whips are used for punishment. She will get them if she hurts me.
  6. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    ur the one talking about chaining people to walls tho. so whos the real sadist here. maybe its both of us
  7. Everdark
    Everdark
    *laughs shyly* what are you planning on doing to me *Looks away while blushing*
  8. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    i plan on doing lots. *turns ur face back to face me, and brushes the hair from in front of ur eyes.* u look cute when u blush *kisses u* *walks over to the bookshelf and grabs something* *rubs my hand up the side of ur thigh* *leans over and whispers in ur ear "this may hurt alittle but i dont think u will mind" and places 2 clamps on ur nipples*
  9. Everdark
    Everdark
    *gasps in shock then moan slightly from pleasure* your a wicked one aren't you
  10. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    Only because you want it. If u dont like it i can always take them off, take the handcuffs off and let you go. *pulls slightly on the clamps* but i dont think you want that seeing how you moan in pleasure from having the clamps on. *starts pulling harder*
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast