aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

My evil side

1. Everdark
    Everdark
    to normal people I appear to be a shy girl who just wants to be left alone. well i have a side that's not so shy. Inside me i crave the darker side of social living. the raves and gothic parties, even a little dark lovemaking. what's your darker side?
  2. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I'm bi, so I kinda of have a slutty side a little bit and I tend to be rash and impulsive, gets me in trouble sometimes and I wouldn't give a damn sometimes. I can also lie to most people and be cynical about it, only if they bother me. . .
    I'm Kura by the way, nice to meet you ^^
  3. Everdark
    Everdark
    Hi, well nice to meet you. there is a dark side to every one, sort of like every ones skeletons in the closet. sometimes i want to act on my dark side but it will get me into some serious trouble seeing how a large portion of it begs me to vandalize something. lol
  4. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    Hello, I too have a darker side. He likes to get me into lot trouble. He loves to fight, he is a very angry person. I manage to keep him under control most of the time, but when im alone its harder cause there is nothing to distract me from his urges. He likes the darker side of sex and fighting for money.
  5. Everdark
    Everdark
    well you and I have something in common then ColdFury. My normal self finds letting my darker side free quiet tempting. Especially when I grow bored and have nothing to do. The darker part of sex also seems very tempting to me.
  6. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    Sounds like our darker sides could become good friends.
  7. Everdark
    Everdark
    lol. It does doesn't it.
  8. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    Ill Leave my self a note so that when my darker side dose come out he can read it and send u a message.
  9. Melissa
    Melissa
    On the outside, I'm a cute, asian girl that likes cute, frilly, girly things and can't stand within feet of dark sadist, sinful things.

On the inside, I want to be a skater, a hardcore guitarist that wants to be in a hardcore rock band. I really want to live my life being in a band and write songs for them. And I also love reading stuff about criminal activity and massacres. I think wearing punk clothing is really cool (on the outside I wear nothing like that) and I wish to have some of that.

I don't know if that's dark enough. XD
  10. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    Having a darker side dosent mean that u have to be evil, a masochist, a sadist or anything like that. A darker side is something u hold back cause its not the norm or cause if people really knew how u felt they would think totally different about u. Most peoples Darker Sides are the complete opposite of who they are in public
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast