aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

My evil side

1. runes
    runes
    what if you "accidentally" let it out in public?
    Cause for some reason i always get really pissed at people and they become scared of me.
    Its like im a sadist they wanna stay away from(even though i sorta am) but, im really nice, so why do they avoid me?
  2. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    All the Submissive people here i think ive died and gone to heaven . Anyone ever want an Owner (master) what ever u want to call me, let me know. (bisexual male)
    And i think we all live in our Darker sides as much as possible cause thats who we really are. If u let it out in public that is something u will have to learn to keep under controle. I was once like u Runes, and anger management dose not work. i have to make a deal with yourself to let all that built up agression that ur darkside has out; not on people but in the gym or at home on a punching bag like i do. people will find u as a much nicer person that is enjoyable to be around if u can do that. If anyone ever needs help Please ask me for help.
  3. runes
    runes
    hey, idont treat people like punchin bags, its just that im a reserved person in public, so when people try disurbing me when i read, i instinctively glare.
    besides i got rid of beating guys up in middle school, they got boring
  4. Everdark
    Everdark
    I wouldn't mind having a "master" lol.
  5. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    LOL... runes ur something else. i dont think anyone likes being disturbed while they are reading. maybe ur just not a people person. ill have to think on this problem
  6. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    So Everdark, your a submissive to? *pins u up against a wall holding your hands above your head* what are u in to?
  7. runes
    runes
    lol, its odd, all the quizzes said that im a sadist, which is funny
    even though i do act like a sadist, its not like i am
    its just that i tend to hold grudges

hey, if anyone asks you to be a master, try using a whip or chains, those sound fun
  8. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    looks like ill have to take Everdark into my service. She as asked and i can answer the call. I will only use whips and chains if she asks me for them, other wise i have my own means of getting the desired responce. being a massague theropist has its advantages, u learn all the sweat spots on the human body and just how to work them.
  9. runes
    runes
    lol
    interesting, sweet spots huh
  10. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    yes u learn about what spots feel good when u touch them and what spots hurt when u apply a little bit of pressure.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast