aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

My evil side

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Yeah, unless you show your true colors otherwise. . . doesn't seem that hard to actually break into the habit and make it who you are. Made a whole different person out of me.
  2. RueYoukai
    RueYoukai
    i have many sides i guess..but the main thing is that people think i'm really assertive and bossy (which i sorta am in public and to my friends) and they imagine me to be some sort of dominatrix. but in fact, i'm as uke as you can be, really submissive and wanting to be owned...but all of my sides are pretty dark hahaha
  3. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    OOOO a submissive one. i love those types so many things u can do to them. im getting hot just thinking about it u guys make me want to be my darker side all the time. he has fallen in love with this section of aairn.
  4. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Hello, I have another side to me as well (heck, that's why we all join in the first place right?)

The outer me is mostly quiet, dressed t-shirts and pants, very diligent, leader of group work and stuff, wants everything proper, is bossy xD is a Seme

The inner me is freakin hyper, dresses in gothloli/sailor fuku, and wants to be forcefully owned, is an uke =X

(when I ever tell anyone I'm into Yaoi, they're always shocked =____=")
  5. Gatoneko
    Gatoneko
    I was going to leave something but decided to leave this instead... :P
  6. hokuto92
    hokuto92
    This side of me is hyperactive, crazy, tomboy-ish and doesn't give a crap what other people say. I seem more like a seme.
    The other side of me is a submissive, I crave for the person I love to own me, to take me, and never let anyone else touch me. I'm jealous if anyone goes near that person but I want to be that person's pet, their forever sub.
  7. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    That makes RueYoukai, hokuto92 and me so far, having similar traits
  8. Everdark
    Everdark
    Me personally I think my outer appearance is a uke. Like I said before I'm shy and don't really stand out in the crowd. I wouldn't really mind being a uke. I mean I'm not very assertive. that is one thing me and my dark side have in common. sure my dark side likes things I can't say in public but now that I think about it other than that I think I pretty much live in my dark side. minus the sexual needs and violent behavior that I sometimes push down and hide.

hmmm.... who else here thinks there a uke...
  9. Roxie92
    Roxie92
    To people that meet me I'm a very nice girl, who accepts everyone and just wants to have fun, which is very true, but they all think I'm a lot more innocent than I am >.<

Most people don't realise I'm actually quite sexual, and other than enjoying sex, I have a very strong liking for threesomes >.> I've been in them quite a lot, f/m/m (favs xD) and f/f/m >.< And the people I do tell almost always seemed extremely shocked, much more so than they would be with other friends, cause they didn't think I was into things like that >.<

I'm pregnant, and I remember telling one of my friends and he was utterly shocked because he thought I was still a complete virgin and didn't know I had a boyfriend at the time haha >.<
  10. Shinzokage
    Shinzokage
    Hmmm... I guess you could call your 'Dark Side' your other personality? Well, there are only 2 people irl that know of my Dark Side o.O Both are my best friends ^_^ To everyone else, I'm a happy-go-lucky guy that wouldn't hurt a fly -_-
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast