aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. inume27
    inume27
    It's Yamato Nase...I had to google it to see what stories are by this mangaka...and I agree with sio chan...I like this one too...the art is so "gentle" and sweet...And Naono Bohra's boys are always muscular and funny...
  2. Libbit
    Libbit
    Hello everyone, newbie here! xD Thought it'd be nice to join a community - makes it easier to meet more people :3
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    ahh Yamato Nase I knew that! I love her art work my avi and sig are from her work and Naono Bohras work is always amazing too damn I'm stupid and incapable of spelling correctly! *slaps forehead*
  4. naama
    naama
    whats with the pics of the real guys in the gallary? I was hoping to see only animated ones....
  5. inume27
    inume27
    @sio chan don't worry I'm also bad with their names ...thank god for google...
    @libbit : hello ! nice to meet you
  6. Libbit
    Libbit
    @inume27: the pleasure's all mine :3

Could anyone recommend any good yaoi manga that's been published in English??? ^^
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ Libbit titles that spring to mind are Love Mode, Crimson Sword, Hero Heel and Yellow (plus all are high on the smutt factor with additional angst and an engrossing storyline I also really like Fake, Rin!, Desire and Our Kingdom because their all really sweet and character driven with suggested smutt or actual smex with the 'naughty' bits cleared out
  8. Libbit
    Libbit
    @sio chan: thank you~! <3
    oooh! I've watched Fake a while ago and I'm currently reading the manga <3 I've heard a lot of people praising Love Mode, but I haven't thought of reading it yet. I think I will though almost bought Yellow on eBay once xD *sigh* so many good titles - so little money to buy them ^^;
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ Libbit your welcome I lurve Fake it was my first every yaoi-esque manga, and the OVA is good but doesnt really match up to charms that is Ryo and Dee I would try Love Mode if you can find it though I know exactly where your coming from with the money factor I tend to bulk buy when I have cash to spare (rarely) I'll buy as much manga as I can and then go months without buying anything but I still kinda read them sneakily in the bookshops *looks around to make sure no one sees that*
  10. Libbit
    Libbit
    @sio chan: I thought the OVA series was too short (3 eps, I think?)
    Haha I do the same thing! Whenever I have money to spare I go on a manga-shopping spree and spend almost everything! XD I used to read everything I bought right away, so during the next month or 2 I'd have nothing left to read >.< Now I kind of split it into parts, so I don't get left with nothing ^^;
    You can't read in bookshops?? Aww...there's 2 major bookshops in my town, where you can get manga, but they let you read books, as long as you're careful with them (there's no yaoi though, they've only released 3-4 one book series here, then they just stopped publishing them suddenly .__. The only way to get them is to buy used books, but since there weren't many copies sold, they can be pretty hard to get AND expensive...)
Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast