aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. yawnkitty
    Aw..thanks =D *waves at everyone*
  2. Libbit
    Libbit
    @yawnkitty: I luv your icon! x3 Yesh! The TRUE reason why we should come to the Dark Side! xD
  3. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @Libbit: Heheh..i know. cookies arent enough anymore *sigh* but theres always better things ^^ like yaoi =D
  4. Libbit
    Libbit
    @yawnkitty: That, my dear, is the truest TRUTH! xD *joins the Dark Side*
  5. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    =D. I hate to be a bother , but has anyone ever read the fanfiction called "Taming Riki" by Kira Takenouchi??
  6. Libbit
    Libbit
    @yawnkitty: hmm...nope, can't say I have...at least I don't think so >.> What's it about??
  7. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    @Libbit: Its a extensive fan fiction written according to the anime Ai No Kusabi. Its very detailed about the 3 years Riki spent as the pet of Iason Mink. and it goes on for like 100+ chapters about their relationship and including many different plots and events. Frankly its just a lot of yaoi but its so well written. So intriging.Shame...i cant find the completed version anywhere..because the author decided to charge for it.>_< *sobs*
  8. Libbit
    Libbit
    @yawnkitty: whaa??? but how can you charge people for reading fan fiction??? >__<
    hmm...if it weren't that long (and if it was available for free) I'd probably consider reading it, but the part about "100+ chapters" scares me O__o My eyes would melt from staring at the screen too much O.o
  9. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @ libbit/ sio chan: Welcome!!!
  10. Libbit
    Libbit
    @Ink: You already welcomed us, dear~! ;3 But thanks again anyway ^^ *chu*