aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I'm Kura

I'm from Nevada, born and raised there

I like yukuza manga, especially Bi no Isu. Has good-looking characters and art, plus I like how the story goes from bad to good in the end (plus the sex scenes are so hott. . . )

For hobbies, I just like to chill and either go on the computer or do non-computer things. Like reading manga and watch only a few good anime's nowadays. I'm bi-sexual, so I like yuri as much as yaoi. . .
  2. minervahana
    minervahana
    @chibidevil18: Woot! Love New York! I'll be honest I haven't finished kizuna but hopefully when my heart has stopped being wrenched by Hodaka of The Guilty series I'll be back into it.

@Kuraxichy: Bi pride baby! Not sure if you know but there is a bi group on the site that rocks! Check them out if you have few minutes. I just started looking Yuri but still not used it. Guess my yaoi addiction is a bit too strong still.

Welcome to both of you!
  3. Yukinarisa
    Yukinarisa
    I'm Yuki and love Yakuza manga!
    It's just soooo sexy! xD
  4. Shinzokage
    Shinzokage
    ...I'm Shinzo... might as well introduce myself
    Living in NZ at the moment. Ethnicity: mixture. Age: 23. Gender: Male. 'Preference': Bi xD
    well, if you wanna know more about me, just ask... pm/vm, reply here, whatever... anywho, yoroshiku
  5. Shanni
    Shanni
    omg ~ XD yaoi is great...add some badass in there..and you got YAKUZA YAOI!

omg yaoi stories about the yakuza...it's so hot it's RIDICULOUS!

I should have written down my favorite yakuza manga...there were quite a few.... I mean aside from the best ... *asami...you're so hot*

oops forgot..I'M SHANNI... HELL YEAHZ!
  6. Shinzokage
    Shinzokage
    @Shanni: ...rotflmao ah, I was gonna list my fav yakuza yaoi... then realized I have too many [no such thing as 'absolute fav' for me]
  7. Sayra
    Sayra
    Hello!
    I'm From Portugal and still live in here! I wish i can live in Japan in the Future!
    I'm into manga that ara Yakuza! I really like very much Yazuka Yaoi Lovers. I devore manga that contem stories about it *-*
    That's why i decide to joying this group! ^^
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    Welcome Shinzokage, Shanni (one of the best AV makers ever!) and Sayra. Excuse my tardiness for replying but I'm so happy to see all three of you join up!
  9. bronakopdin
    bronakopdin
    Well Hi ^^
    I'm from Rostock/Germany in the very north directly at the Baltic sea
    My favourite underground yaoi manga are Viewfinder and Kizuna (if they are really yakuza at all... whatever )
    mhmmm... what else to say? OK, I read Manga since I was 13 and my first "yaoi" at all was gravitation!
    I love it until now ^^
    but the BAD GUYS are in a totally other league, aren't they?
  10. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Hi, newbie here
    I live in Sweden but am originaly Polish. 22 years old. Female. Single and generally confused about the future
    Favourite yakuza yaoi would be Sleeping with money (it's so sexy and funny, do read if you can, well worth the money!) and of course Viewfinder. I have to check out Bi no Isu, you guys seem to mention it a lot... *makes a mental note*
    Other than that...hm... ah well, any Qs jus ask^^

Gay Yakuza Men - Who can say no to sexy men in sexy suits with a sexy smirk on their sexy face?! Not to mention the sneaky ways of living and thinking...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast