aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    Hello and welcome!

If you've seen me around I think my yakuza yaoi loving side has be stated so many times. Well after having few pm's wishing for a group I decided why the hell not! This thread is open so you can introduce yourself. Please feel free to tell as little or as much as you want.

I'm just a bi-coastal baby from Seattle, WA. Huge bondage, mainly shibari, fan and a recent recruit to the yaoi fan girl ranks. My hobbies outside of yaoi include hiking, book hunting, concert hopping and discovering hole in the wall shops.
    Professionaly I am an administrative consultant and event coordintor, so translation would be a paper jocky that also puts together killer events.

My favorite yakuza yaoi to date is Gentleman's Kiss, but I am still ever faithful to my Okane ga Nai collection.

Enough about me I can't wait to meet all of you!
  2. krabuzh
    krabuzh
    hi...and I live in Bandung, Indonesia..
    my fave yakuza yaoi manga so far is bi no isu and just started reading totally captivated... gosh it's so funny
    and I wanna thank you for the yaoi manga list,,, never think that norikazu akira would make such a yakuza yaoi manga if I don't read your list
  3. minervahana
    minervahana
    *looks around for my scooby snack.....*

@Krabuzh: So funny I'm on volume 4 of totally captivated now! I'm so loving the series it is cute, funny though I am going to beat Ewon sometimes for being such a playboy, I gotta love my Mookyul!
  4. Hyou
    Hyou
    Hello there
    I'm from Sweden, and I still live in Sweden...
    I've not been reading much yakuza yaoi, and I suck at remembering titles but as Krabuzh one of my faves is Bi no Isu and it was also the first yakuza yaoi I read and I fell for it
    Other than putting my time on yaoi and aarin I spend a lot of time gaming since I've been a huge game nerd for as long as I can remember. And I don't do much more than those things during my days since I'm currently both unemployed and out of studies ^^'

Well. That's what I've got to say about me
  5. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Hi.
    I live near Mickey Mouse on the east side of the US. :3

I don't have a fave title yet... :P
    Open to suggestions thoughhh.
  6. Prplrabbit
    Prplrabbit
    Hey all! I'm a New Yorker and a college student. In my spare time I like to learn new languages and cook.
    I have a lot of hobbies, generally I'll pick up anything that's interesting, so I have a lot of unfinished projects, lol.

My favorite yakuza series so far is Okane ga Nai, it's the first one I read so I'm sorta biased in my choice~ I also like the S novels a lot, I read them all in a week.

@minervahana I now use your yakuza thread as a reference for yakuza yaoi. I was happy to learn I still have a lot to read The list is really handy, thanks!
  7. ShampooChan
    ShampooChan

I'm from Chicago and My first yazuka yaoi was.....Totally Capivated But I think there was another one before that one CX and My favorite is Viewfinder!
    I'm still looking for another one to read X3

Nice to Meet you all ^=^" *waves*

~ Shampoo
  8. krabuzh
    krabuzh
    @minervahana: yeah... Mookyul is way too cool and too cute poor him for having such a brat Ewon... but he is cute too I never knew that the story would be funny like that.. I have a bad perception toward manhwa before.. but I think its time to change me perception

@hyou: yay.. bi no isu
  9. ladyxzeus
    ladyxzeus
    Hallo!

I am Portuguese. And I live in Portugal. Come visit, cuz we have sun. :3

I don't read much manga at all (I only read what I buy, no discussion here) but I really like the yakuza theme on BL. I got some pretty nice collection thanks to it, it's everything so mean and unnecessarily violent that the romance is more romantic than ever. xD I just wish they have made more episodes for Kizuna and Okane ga Nai (I was almost buying this artbook the other day, but it was a little bit too expensive...), maybe remaking the latter into something with... Quality xD. That would be great.
  10. uniQ
    uniQ
    Hello, I'm from Croatia. It's currently very cold. XD

The first yakuza yaoi manga that I read would be "Love Prize" (I read it a long time ago) and Okane ga Nai. I laughed. Anyways, I hope to come across more titles and expand my list of this genre. Have fun!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast