aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hola! I'm multi-racial and I'm from Chicago, IL. I enjoy reading mangas than watching anime. I only make a few exceptions when watching anime - Golgo 13, Monster, Detroit Metal City, just to name a few. I have been reading yaoi for ten years and I enjoy reading yaoi mangas with yakuza settings. My favorite yakuza yaoi manga is Kizuna and Hana to Ryuu by Kodaka Kazuma. Another favorite is S written by Saki Aida. Also I still read American comics and I recently begun collecting DC Absolute and Marvel Omnibus editions.
  2. minervahana
    minervahana
    @ Ruby_Alexandrine: So happy to see you! My best friend is a Marvel collector, not often I find people that know, let alone collect Om editions. Que gufiao!
  3. GL34EVR
    GL34EVR
    Hello

I Am From California...
    Lets see...my favorite yakuza yaoi...i guess it would be..
    "Your My Prize in The Viewfinder"...I guess so...hehehe(though i dont know if it is...sorry)
    Im a big yaoi fan. what else can i say.
  4. TigreHielo
    TigreHielo
    Greetings all! I currently live in Ohio, but I'm from Oklahoma. I'm half Cherokee.

I really liked Totally Captivated and Viewfinder. I agree with everyone else who wishes there were more US releases. My Japanese is limited to the martial arts I teach. My Spanish is good though - so if I could find releases in Spanish I could deal with that.
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    @GL34EVR: Nice to meet another west coast person!

@TigreHielo: Osiyo! Glad you joined! And I've found a couple of scanaltion teams that do Spanish but nothing really with yaoi; so if you have any links let me know I'm dying for more material. :hugs:
  6. TigreHielo
    TigreHielo
    Sadly, I don't have any links. I was hoping someone else would. You have links for non-yaoi stuff? That would be helpful too. I'm tired of not finding other mangas I like in English too.
  7. ChibiHime
    ChibiHime
    Hihi~

I just joined the group ^^ I've been going through minervahana's Yakuza list and reading the titles I haven't read yet, along with some that i have but wanted to read again XDD >.<;

I've always liked 'gang' stories~ Triads, Yakuza, Mafia... you name it I'm down, add yaoi to it and it's <3~ XDD But I have to say my tastes lean more to the dark, dirty more adult plots rather than the the No Money...type plot~ However I read both, No Money has it's cute moments XD

I can't think of a particular title that I like the most at the moment.. nor can I remember the first Yakuza manga I've read.. there's just been too many >.<;; XD But I really enjoy the sort of loyal followerXboss type ones the most~

Also I really like the tattoos and I've been wondering for a long time, is there a manga that is actually associated with this artwork? If anyone knows please point me in the right direction~ ^^ XD
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    @Chibihime My skills are woefully shy of good but I did try to find out if the art was part of a manga and which one....i failed outs: So sorry I'll keep fishing around but let me know if you come up with anything in the mean time.
  9. minervahana
    minervahana
    @Chibihime: Woot Laraski48 found the information!!

The search shop

It's Artist: Kasai Ayumi
    Random Illustration
  10. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    everyone . I'm from New York and my favorite yakuza yaoi is Kizuna ^_^. I own vol (s) 1-6 but I can't find the rest
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast