aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    Hi!
    I'm from Hungary, and I live here (and I don't like it).
    My favorite yakuza manga is Kizuna, I think, but there are others that I really like too.^^
    Um... If you want to know anything else about me, ask! And forgive me for my bad English.^^"
  2. tomunio89
    tomunio89
    ohaioo minna!!! ogenkideska?

hi, everyone! I'm from Georgia and i'm huuge yakuza fan my first yakuza yaoi were Totally Captivated and Viewfinder. of course i love Mookyul very much, but the man of my dream is Asami *drools*
    I dream about meeting man like him, with hot body, sadist and.....yakuza.
    I study law at the university and want to be a private lawer of Asami ....(well, some yakuza's lawer )
  3. countyagi
    countyagi
    Hi

From DC! I'm not going to repeat myself on my love for yakuza in BL so i'll link my blog

i wish there were more available in US
  4. minervahana
    minervahana
    @Hyou : Oh no worries, I'm happy you're finding the list helpful. It's become my number 1 "books I need to read" list! And with all the feedback from the thread still learning about new titles all the time.

@ShampooChan: *huge hugs* Welcome! I'm just getting started with VF but so far so good. There are a lot of fans in the group so you're in awesome company *Winks*

@Ladyxzeus: I'm so jealous! I haven't been back to Portugal since I was 7 and I miss it. I am also waiting on getting the artbook, I had tried to purchase an inexpensive copy on one of the Japaneses auctions but I was outbid at the last second. *heart broken sigh* Que sera I guess.
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    @ uniQ: For some reason I'm not finding Love Prize, do you have the author? Welcome to the group!

@NekoYumiko: So glad to see you joined up! *big hug* I know you've given some new titles and I've added them to the lists ( yakuza and organized crime ). If you don't mind me asking how long have you been a yaoi fan?

@tomunio89: Happy to see a new face! How is Georgia fairing this holiday? I have family out in McDonough ( little north of Macon ) and they are saying it's pretty nice compared to the frosty Seattle terrain.

@countyagi: *Lights a candle in a wish that more were published in the US as well.* I'm not overly picky but my Japanese is on a baby level at best so would be awesome if more translated work was out.

With the holidays coming to a close I'll be on more so please don't hesitate to VM PM or S&M ( bad joke it's okay not to laugh ). I hope everyone is enjoying a safe and joyous holiday season!
  6. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    @minervahana: Hard question. I think since 2006, but I'm not sure. My yaoi obsession started with Koi wa Ina Mono Myouna Mono, and that was in 2006, but before that I was reading Anne Rice's books, and that's full of gay-eroticism, and there are some really nasty fanfic with her characters, and it was in 2003, I think.^^
    By the way, I'm glad that I could help with the titles.
  7. argona
    argona
    Hail to all!
    I also love Yakuza love stories. ViewFinder, Okane Ga nai, Trigger and Gentle man's kiss are among my most favorite ones!
    I study MicroBiology at University, I also spend time as a researcher of my country's ancient history...I love...many things?
    Oh, and I'm a vampire! Nice to meet you all!*waves*
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    Ave Argona and welcome to the group! What's some of your favorite periods in your country's history? And if it's not too bold, which country?
    En Cruor,
    MinervaHana

@NekoYumiko: Oh Anne Rice * romantic sigh* I remember so many nights reading and re-reading her work. Though I must admit not a huge fan of her more recent work, I think it is a little hard for me to read through the religious fervor.
    MinervaHana
  9. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    @minervahana: I only read her vampire-witch-ghost stories.^^ I'm not interested in her religious works.
  10. argona
    argona
    Thanks for the welcome Minerva!^^
    I live in Iran(or Persia)! and my favorite period of history is during the rule of Cyrus the great!
    He was the first Zoroastrian Persian emperor. He was the founder of the Persian Empire under the Achaemenid dynasty.
    It was under his own rule that the empire embraced all previous civilized states of the ancient Near East, expanded vastly, and eventually conquered most of Southwest Asia and much of Central Asia, from Egypt and the Hellespont in the west to the Indus River in the east, to create the largest empire the world had yet seen.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast