aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yoneda Kou!

1. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    NightS was one of her better-drawn oneshots, too. You can definitely see her progress of how far she's come skill-wise.
  2. jaioni
    jaioni
    I agree with that. She's always had very firm and personal style but like any other great artist, she keep progressing with every title.

Oh, I'm new! Nice to meet you all. *smile*
  3. abandonwhisper
    abandonwhisper
    Hey Jaioni. Yeah I totally agree with that Gizmo, she's improved noticeably in this new oneshot; I've always loved the way she draws her men, for one, they look like men!
  4. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Jai (^-^) *hug*

I'm with you Abandon, it's great to have a mangaka who can actually draw men instead of big-eyed flat-chested girls! (>O<) And agreeing with what Gizmo said about her progress. She continues to amaze me. (^-^)
  5. dreahatesyou
    dreahatesyou
    Ahah, I guess I can't say more of what have been said here
    But yup, I know her since she started drawing KHR's doujinshi, before that I wasn't in doujinshi... and even more I never thought about pairing those guys from this series

But well... Since she draw perfect art of Hibari (my fav character from Reborn) I took a look and was amazed by her art ! And obviously, doujinshi can be great, and have good plot, not only sex...

Plus ! I love her way to draw romantic, kiss, and pron scene, it's always, how to put this... like a movie ! It's like watching a script for an anime or something like that. (And I always think about Arui wa, when Yamamoto and Hibari are on the rooftop and Yamamoto kisses Hibari, the shadows and everything made me stare this page so long *_* The same goes for the last doujinshi she released for Doshitemo ! Everything in this doujinshi is so droolable (that I want to color it integrally >_<)

Well, what more can I say ? Oh yeah, if you really want to see her drawing progress, you should look for the first doujinshi she made with Kakashi and Iruka from Naruto, it's almost unbelievable to think that it's the same person who drawn those doujinshi and the recent ones !

Oh, and can I say that I totally fell in love with Togawa-san ? Really, really (even more when Ishikawa Hideo voiced him in the BLCD, I LOVE SO DAMN MUCH THIS SEIYUU THAT I COULD DIE !), and I think that it's something that made me love her more : her seme are always sexy and so "realistic", and perverted, just as much to be perfect

@guizmo
    Like SunlilyQ, you really should see those Crows Zero doujinshi, even if you didn't read the original story (since they are based from the movie that you can sure grab on the net), it's awfully "cute"
    And that made me love more and more Isaki (haa~ Sousuke Takaoka). I just hope that she'll do more about this movie with the second one that have been released last year
    I'm sure that there is a lot of material to use for doujinshi

Ah, wait, now that I thing about it, there's a lot of things that I love she used to draw... Yoneda sensei, you sure have good taste, let's continue this way *thumbs up* haha XD

edit : uwah, sorry... I think I did too much ^^'
  6. daysconfession
    daysconfession
    yoneda kou is soooo f'ing amazing!!! i LOVE that she always has such beautiful stories and art.. just like doushitemo furetakunai - i cried reading it! so heartfelt
  7. abandonwhisper
    abandonwhisper
    to dayconfession-- it's nice to know that i m not the only one who cried!
  8. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    @day, @abandon - Okay I'll be the second to admit that although normally I rarely ever shed a tear when reading manga, but dammit, Yoneda Kou pulled my heart strings too. So you aren't the only two. >_<
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I did too. And I really am not one to cry over manga. Damn her! lol (^-^)
  10. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Ladyphantomhive just released a new scanlation of KHR DJ by Nitro Koutetsu here.

Hibari's in a sailor uniform <33 This one's probably the crackiest Yoneda Kou's ever drawn.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast