aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yoneda Kou!

1. abandonwhisper
    abandonwhisper
    wellwell, hot off the oven: 'NightS' by the mangaka herself, scanlated by Dangerous Pleasure, was released today. Just thought i'd share
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I was lurking over it already a while ago but it hadn't posted yet (>O<) Now it is, yay!
  3. Shadow1o9
    Shadow1o9
    Yup NightS is a must read from Yoneda Sensei ... too bad it's just a oneshot
  4. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    DP always picks the good projects. Never heard of NightS until now though, does anyone know if Yoneda Kou has any works published that isn't listed on MangaUpdates?
  5. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    Oh, thanks so much for the info about "NigthS". I'm gonna read it right away
  6. Shadow1o9
    Shadow1o9
    @Gizmo: All of Yoneda Kou's doujinshi that aren't scanlated(as all of the non scanlated doujishi of any series) don't list on Mangaupdates ... kind of an stupid policy of theirs.I'm pretty much sure that I saw more of her doujinshi(that aren't here on aarin either) on some livejournals
  7. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    @Shadow yeah that is lame. ;_; I don't get why they'd list unscanlated published tankoubon or oneshots but skip out on doujinshii?

anyway, which livejournals are they posted on?
  8. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    NightS=Awesome. I loved the ending XD I knew Masaki was going to be some kind of cop from the way he was questioning da transporter (couldn't help it, Jason Statham immediately came to mind), but I didn't think he'd be Matori.

@Gizmo: There's a Yoneda Kou LJ group and they have almost everything. There's also this group called Miracle_May (you have to join) and they have a raw Doushitemo Furetakunai dj they just shared a few days ago. Fabulous! OH and they also have some of sensei's Crows dj as well.

OH and for those of you who have never read Crows or Worst, the sequel, here's a little info on it Baka-Updates Manga - Crows
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Awesome (^-^) Thanks for sharing!
  10. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I liked NightS a lot....it had this cool atmosphere, very movie-like if you know what I mean. Not even once did it cross my mind that Masaki would be a cop Yay me.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast