aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yoneda Kou!

1. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Guys, Dangerous Pleasure's scanlated the first part of the 3rd dj for Doushitemo Furetakunai called The World with Color. <3
  2. sandra23
    sandra23
    Hi guys, I´m new here, just wanted to say that I´m a HUGE fan os Sanada sensei and I´m super sad that her manga "Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda " (that in my opinion is one of her best) is not finished .. Does anyone know if she EVER gonna fnish it?
    I know that she took a break from work, but now she back up and this serie is still the same ...
    I just love thins manga and I think it´s a shame if it stayd unfinished!!

What do you think??

Kiss ^^
  3. namikawa
    namikawa
    I think she can't finish it... because of incest... or something...
  4. yashiro86
    yashiro86
    When i first saw the Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai synopsis I was reluctant for the whole impotency theme, however i have already read a couple of her mangas and loved them, so I gave it a shot.

And I agree with you her characters are tragically deep, there is a lot dark humour going on, the relations stablished beetwen them are rarely fullfilling, the wall is high and they have all to many bad life experiences to tear it down easily in a corny, and totally fake embrace of self abandonement, they are all more realistic.
  5. yashiro86
    yashiro86
    And hi my second day in AF and my first post in this group, love YK
  6. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    Hi people! Just join this grp today!
    Love Yoneda Kou sensei's work! It's a pity there a few on hiatus... Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai! Makes me go kyyaaaaaaa!!!
  7. keiholic
    keiholic
    She's just too amazing.. Brilliant story!! It made me cry just by reading doushitemo furetakunai and tadayoedo shizumazu.. Really love her.. and just can't wait for another chapter of Saezuru tori ha habatakanai.. ><
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567