aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Discussion...

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Glad you like them, cutie! I have converted a fellow fan...

And Baby...Bub? XD Yeah, Baby Bub is vicious when things don't go his way. And poor Oga has to take the brunt of it.
  2. cutieH
    cutieH
    Caught up till the latest chapter of Beezlebub!So far so funny and the characters are fun too!It's funny the four main gangsta of Ishiyama High(is that the name?) use the name tohoushinki,cause it kept made me think of the boyband DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoushinki of whom all of the members look so handsome while the tohoushinki in the manga except for Kunieda looks so.. XD

Now off to read Karneval and Witch Hunter,everybody else should check out the recommended mangas too!
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    I really think you guys should try shin angyo onshi, it's by the author of defense devil, but it's quite different and the art blew me off my feet. I'm off to try witch hunter, I also should catch up with psyren.
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Shin Angyo Onshi? I'm off to check it out!

I hope you like Witch Hunter...
  5. cutieH
    cutieH
    Yup go check out Shin Angyo Onshi Mega!Lol,it sounds like a name,Shin Angyo Onshi Mega..perhaps a sequel to Shin Angyo Onshi with Mega as the main character? The art is good and the story is pretty dark,and the characters are nice too.

Why not write a recommendation on Shin Angyo Onshi and Bloody Monday(is this the one from the eureka 7 artist?)at the recommendation thread,ghettoe?The 2 lonely posts in tha thread could use some friends

And is Fujoshi Kanojo from Shinba Rize(I think) mainstream?Wanna make a rec on that.
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    If ghettoe doesn't do it within the next couple days, I'll edit my post with a note of ghettoe's rec.

I've run out of things to rec...although I'm very tempted to put Vassalord on there. Doesn't get nearly the love it deserves.

Votes on Vassalord and the hot Johnny Rayflo anyone? XD Although...
  7. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    And Fujoshi Kanojo is fine, cutie!!
  8. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Please make the rec. I'm not even sure how to do it. I haven't tried vassalord yet, I should!
  9. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    The rec thread's been updated with the following manga:

Shin Angyo Onshi
    Fujoshi Kanojo
    Vassalord...

I've highlighted Shin Angyo and Vassalord in red, because I know the posts start to look the same, even when I edit them...
  10. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Newest series added...

Area no Kishi (I cried with this one okay?) - Sports Manga.
    Knights (It's not often you see a black protagonist...Mist is cute!) - set during witchhunts and slavery. Rape mentioned...torture prominent...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast