aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Discussion...

1. yina
    yina
    Did anyone read Yankee-kun to Megane-chan? I love this manga. It's funny and set in high school, with nice art Lots of delinquents XD
  2. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan? Put it in the rec thread!
  3. cutieH
    cutieH
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan is great!Finally someone recommended it!Love how smoothly the plot moves,and I think it have some of the best character interaction ever Infact,Yankee-kun to Megane-chan is probably the best manga on school life thats currently running.So everybody should go check it out

Currently checking out Knights and Carneval,but does anybody know where these stories are published in?Are they published in monthly publications?
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...erm...

Knights is published Dengeki Comics by Media Works...I think? Click here. Info's in there!

Karneval is published in Comic Zero-Sum by Ichijinsha...?
    "Karneval (カーニヴァル?) is a Japanese manga series by Mikanagi Touya, originally starting serialization in the monthly shōjo manga magazine Monthly Comic Zero Sum published by Ichijinsha in early 2008. There are currently three volumes released in Japan."
    --Wikipedia, confirmed here
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Can anyone rec any good seinen manga?
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...and I need to fangirl over the recent Beezlebub chapter. Ohoho! Oga~! So kick-ass...! Along with this Toujou person...
  7. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    best seinen manga is shin angyo Onshi, but another is until death do us part. Me likes until death do us part, vagabond was good too (but gave it up because I got impatient and just went and bought the 700 page book written by Eiji Yoshikawa on Musashi) The book was totally awesome. Oh and HOLYLAND (YOU MUST TRY HOLYLAND) It's so good it's ridiculous, I just love it. I've read alot of seinen manga (want a list of do and dont's?)

lulz, you cried in area no kishi, I guess it was the part about suguru. I love area no kishi (I am a football/soccer junkie)

Beezelbub is getting crazy good! I wonder if that's the real baby Be'el on this new comers back or not.
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Thanks for the rec's ghettoe!!! (...I really need to update the rec thread...)

As for Beezlebub...
    Apparently, Oga Tatsumi has now turned into a very appealing badass... Not that he wasn't before...but recent chapters have brought this to the forefront of my mind...for some reason.

(Mangafox's discussion board gave me the giggles, but the fangirls had a point. )

A wet, serious Oga is a hot Oga, yeah? These two pages, in succession...

Manga Fox: Beelzebub Ch.026: Fight Online Manga Scans
    Manga Fox: Beelzebub Ch.026: Fight Online Manga Scans

...and my yaoi senses are tingling and I'm trying desperately not to let them...there's not much of a fandom, and I don't wanna starve for something that won't exist!
  9. cutieH
    cutieH
    Thanks for the infos Mega!I just wanna check if they're monthly or weekly mangas,but I totally forgot to check baka updates!Definitely gonna bookmark that site now Thanks again Mega!
    A good seinen manga?Monster is a good seinen manga,but I don't know if it's your taste.I strongly recommend Bokurano though,it's a great mecha manga with well developed characters and I remember reading some good quotes from that manga too.
  10. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    I was wondering if anyone knew about the manga/anime series from 2002 called "Cyborg 009". >>;;;
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast