aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Discussion...

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Please do sooo!
  2. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    And guys? There's also room for underappreciated anime...and BL manga/anime, if you want. I know there's more out there than Junjo, Irokoi, Enzai, Sexual Harrassment...etc, etc...

Shoujo manga/anime welcome...they just can't be mainstream and/or popular.

I just happen to read more shonen than shoujo or BL, that's all...

Hopefully with this group, we can all broaden our horizons a little bit? Maybe...?
  3. cutieH
    cutieH
    I read lots more shonen than shoujo or BL too,but I do have some underrated shoujo and BL in mind but I don't really know whether its mainstream or not
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Just post them, and then we can debate after, ok?

I'm not gonna be a stick-in-the-mud about it, cutie...
  5. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    I love beezlebub and have been following psyren
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Cool! I just read the latest chapter of Beezlebub! Poor Be'el's sick...but the beginning! Oh, man, Furuichi... His family couldn't have gotten a worse impression..!
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    hi hi I just joined for beexlebub....yep couldn't stop laughing .the big dude acting like a wife
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    The big dude a wife...ah, hell, now I'm imagining him in a frilly apron, nude as furuichi comes home from work/school...

"I got a surprise for you, darling!:

Bad, bad, MegaMaz!!! Bad mental images...going to a mental institute...
  9. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    The latest chapter of Witch Hunter... Oh, man, that threw me for a loop...

XING...!
  10. cutieH
    cutieH
    Weee,finally had some time to read through the first 5 chapters of Psyren and Beezlebub.I have to say I like psyren's art better but Beelzlebub's so fun and the characters are so lol.Love how freakishly vicious Baby Bub(yes,I call baby beezlebub that XD) is when he's mad.Thanks for telling me bout this series Mega!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast