aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help Discussion

1. Halite75
    Hmm. You might want to take this to the PhotoShop thread b/c I think there are more people with tablet experience who check there.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t1...hread-ver.html
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    make sure your hardness and opacity is set to 100%

and if it is set to pen pressure...then like a real pen you have to press harder to get a stronger line
  3. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    @Halite: Haha. I was directed here from somewhere else, and now once again I'm being redirected~ But okay! I'll try there. =D

@Cabbit_girl: Yep. I made sure of that, and I'm aware that pressing harder will achieve darker lines. The problem I have is with the edges of the lines. They appear soft. I've come across many works with crisp line art. I'm aware that some people use the pen tool, but I'm pretty sure the same result (or at least close to it) can be achieved with the brush tool, as well.

Anyway! Thanks, guys! I'll try to redirect my question over at the photoshop thread. =)
  4. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    hmmm maybe post a pic of what you get vs. what you want?
  5. gravitation
    gravitation
    hi i read by a few tutorils from c4d´s so now i have some but now my question how i can put the filse in photoshop
  6. blackcatme
    blackcatme
    the c4d's are used as textures, you simply drag them to your image, set them on layer Screen or Lighten and simply erase the parts you don't like
    Voila ^^
    here is a tut: LINK
    here's a better one, with c4d's using and others: LINK
  7. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    Man, I suck.
    Any one got any idea what else I should do?? I did nothing but add textures.
    Please mess with it. :-o
    In fact, I insist. Remove texture if ya want, I dont care but its driving me nuts to figure out what to do with the pic.

PSD: choke me.psd

with the empty space, I dont know what to do with it beside adding on text.

Help please?
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    oh you do have a lot of space there

you could shorten the width of the sig cuz right now its cut in the middle with the image and the space

or you could do partial image panels to focus on the parts of hte pic you like the most

btw very nice pic of kaito
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    Hmm. Cabbit's suggestions sound good to me. I think if it had been me working with that picture, I would have put Kaito on the the left side...but that doesn't necessarily mean that is a good idea.
  10. Flei
    Flei
    Erotic Devil: You actually did exactly what I'd do, which is put the pic to the right. (I always seem to prefer the right for some reason..?)

Anyway, I got something like this after playing around a bit.

link

I just added more coloring, some background, and big text. It was actually a pretty hard pic to work with. Even if it was hot. I think the main problem was that having so much dark space, especially the black, made the pic seem small and the overall sig look way too empty.

But yeah, I totally went another direction from your original idea, so I don't think it counts? Yours looked dark and mysterious, mine ended up being gloomy and... cloudy? xD

L-lol. orz Well, there's my attempt. And I so don't know how my file ended up being four times as big as the original. >___>;
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast