aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Help Discussion

1. Halite75
    So pretty, Flei!
  2. Flei
    Flei
    Halite75: Lol, thanks. <3 I haven't touched PS in so long, it was great to play around with something already half-finished. And such a nice pic, too. *g*
  3. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    @cabbit_girl: Oo, nice idea. Haha, don't know why I restrict myself sticking with the size when I can shorten it. Haha. Thanks for the suggestion.
    @Halite75: I slightly moved the image toward the left side ~ ;D Thanks.
    @Flei: Ah awesome sig. Haha. Yeah, same here, I dont know why but I usually moved pics towards the right. Ah~ as for the sig, really nice result. Ooo, yours came out pretty nice for a lighter version. I like it. Heh. I tried doing giving the sig a cloudy look on the new edit version & also give it a big text with smaller font for username. Thank you.

Oh wow, thanks guys for the suggestions.
    I believe it worked out pretty well. ^o^)/ Well, better than before. XD Well, honesty, I hope I didnt made it worst. >o<);
    Sorry, tried my best following ya guys' advices but this how much I done:
    I feel like it still missing something ...
    Like I can still add something else. Hmm..

VERSION 1 - I actually like his skin tone on this one best though.

VERSION 2

PSD: choke me again.psd

edit:
    VERSION 3

^ Too much? lol. @__@? Did I blend him too much?
    Heh. Funny how it became brighter instead of darker.
    PSD: choke me again & AGAIN.psd
  4. Flei
    Flei
    Erotic Devil: No prob! I'm glad everyone's advice helped you~

Omg, all three of those sigs look nice. Great job! <3 I also like his skin tone in the first version, b-but the background looks awesome in the second one! ;; Maybe you could use the second version and change his skin tone to something similar to the first one? Except not as dark since it'd clash with the light background.

I also like the third one (lol, I'm crazy for bright sigs), but he does seem a little too blended. My first thought was 'ghost' when I saw that sig. xD Anyway, if you choose to go for a darker color scheme like in ver. 1 or 2, maybe add one or two light focuses? You could just add some bright colors to his eyes even. A dark sig with a little light is always gorgeous.

AND LOLOLOL, THE 'CHOKE ME AGAIN' AND AGAIN AND AGAIN KEEPS CRACKING ME UP. /off-topic
  5. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    Ooo, cool. Thanks for the suggestion.

Haha, I knew it! I knew he was too blended. Haha, he does look like a ghost. :O lol. Bright light to his eyes? How? @__@? < is curious.

I have 'nother sig.

PSD: PRETTY BOY.psd
    ^ Sorry layers are messy because I still dont know how to organize 'em. XD

This is old sig I'd made.
    I know its big. But I wonder how I can pull it off making it this size.. It ended up looking really plain though. Any suggestion?
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    @ED For the Voiceless sig all 3 versions look great! I think I like the 2nd version the most (I tend to like pale skin and don't like yellow tones very much ), but I would smudge the background texture where it shows through on his face/hand so his skin would look clearer.

For Pretty Boy, it just looks like you might want to add texture(s) (or maybe a pattern layer or brushes) so the solid black doesn't look so solid black. You could also experiment with adding a colored border (maybe in similar color as the Pretty boy) on just the left and right sides--not sure if that would look good or not. Just throwing out some possible things to play with...
  7. Hyde
    Hyde
    Hm, for pretty boy...not sure if it'd fit the theme, but with the way he's dressed, I'd suggest slapping a C4D on it to make it look more energetic, if that makes any sense? Maybe a reddish/yellow one to fit with his hair. XD
  8. Flei
    Flei
    Erotic Devil: To brighten eyes pick a darker/lighter shade of the color of your character's eyes and on a new layer use a soft brush to cover said eyes. Then set the layer to... linear dodge, I believe? And adjust the opacity as you see fit so that your character doesn't look like an alien about to shoot beams from their eyes~

As for Pretty Boy... it looks like you've got that covered with the advice from Halite75 and Hyde. I'm currently exhausted, so I can't think of anything useful to say right now. orz BTW, the sig looks awesome and has a lot of potential.

And lol, you seem to make some pretty dark sigs.
  9. Flei
    Flei
    Erotic Devil: Okay, I played around with the psd and got this.

link (Sorry about the file size. I think my sigs are destined to be around 15 MB. orz)

It came out a bit generic. Also, the colors might be a little too muted in some areas. I resisted the huge urge to make all the yellows he's wearing shine like a newly polished chunk of gold because I'd already made the sig waaay too bright compared to the original. ;; I like my bright sigs, I guess. Anyway, I removed almost anything dark and added textures and C4Ds to spiff it up. The C4Ds are very subtle because... Well, honestly, I kinda just suck at using C4Ds.

This sig is incomplete, btw; there are a lot of blank spaces left to fill. I only stopped because I'm feeling super lazy from the heat today. Ugh. Dx
  10. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    +___+ Ya guys are amazing. Thank you for the suggestions.
    @Halite75: Aw thank you.
    Well said. :O I think I'll try to do that. XD lol.
    Ah~ I see ya what ya mean. D: Blk border & blk sig aint so good together. Makes perfect sense.
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    Hyde: Hey~ thats not a bad idea. I should try using C4Ds.. though I'm not that good w/ it. I dont think there's ever a time I succeed making a sig using one. XD lol. Thank you though. I think thats a great suggestion.
    @Flei: @#!$@ Whoa. That is one awesome sig. Haha its totally him.
    Me too, I suck at using C4Ds too. :'( But I think Hyde gave a good advice on using it.
    If only I know how to use 'em well.
    Thanks for the suggestions. :O This will help me a lot. XD
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast