aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. Se7enBishie
    Se7enBishie
    I've had plenty of experiences of getting blindsided by a squealing ball of energy...dear god, I thought my ribs would never heal from when I wore my Soubi costume. That's not even mentioning the indecentness of people when I was wearing my Envy costume.

Let's see, I've cosplayed as Soubi, Spike Spiegel, Kaoru Hitachiin (Fighting Twins episode w/ pink hair and Wonderland Cheshire Cats), an Oak Labs Assistant, Envy and I'm finishing one for Simon from Gurren Lagann.

By the by, my links for my cosplay.com and myspace, which have a good combined amount of pictures of those are in my profile.
  2. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I used to be one of those people, who's friends would tell me all about getting glomped when they cosplayed, And I would just laugh it off. But since I recently started to cosplay...now I know better.

I cosplayed Tsuna from Hitman Reborn at comic con in Feb this year and woah! I thought that I wouldn't get much recognition, but I certainly did. And the amount of girls just randomly leaping on me...!! My friend tried to shield me as best as possible. But still some got through...lol

AS for this year, I'm hoping to still make it to AX though I highly doubt that I'll be able to. If not I'll have to wait for NYAF to roll around in spetember., I'm planinng three different versions of Tsuna, since I adore him to death. And Im hype about getting to wear the orange jumpsuit. Now If I could get six more people to cosplay with me, I'm sure we could make a great Vongola familia!
  3. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    Hello~

Is anyone else going to Sakura Con?? It's this next weekend in Seattle. I hope to see someone from Aarin there...!
  4. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    For some reason now I days I keep on choosing male characters to cosplay. Ah I blame it on Shunsui since thats where my male crossplay started
  5. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    Hey there guys!
    I'd have a question. What's your favorite con?^^
    'Cause I plan on going to one in the next time so I'd like to know which one you like.^^
  6. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    I would love to cosplay but I never know who to cosplay as * brain melt down*. I don't really have too many options being a thick girl and all " damn you skinny chicks!". I love you skinny chicks though don't get me wrong xoxo
  7. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Hello everyone I just joined ^^
    since this is a cosplay group I probably should list the cosplays I have done.
    I have cosplayed Soubi and Rurouni Kenshin at previous cons and I didn't really like my Kenshin cosplay so it is retired for now. The next con which is in less than 2 months I'll be going as Soubi, (fixing my outfit so it looks better and I have a Ritsuka this time ) Cursed Hidan, (my Ritsuka is making me do this one because she is a huge Naruto fan and she was going as Zetsu and wanted me to cosplay with her)(I also just need to finish a few more things on the scythe to have it finished) and last Kaito Kid (almost finished with this outfit just need to finish making the cap and the strange things on his shoulders and maybe make or buy a monocle if I have time/money) I also promise to take more and better pictures this time the past few cons I have walked out of with the crappiest of pictures and maybe 1 or 2 of my cosplay *sigh*

@yayforyaoi: umm probably some of the most fun cons to go to are anime expo, sakura con, Otakon, and many more (these are in the United States). These cons stand out from the rest but it will probably be more enjoyable and a LOT less work to go to a con near. Local cons might be the best considering you can make friends who are in the same state as you and traveling can be a huge hassle.

Edit: just noticed that the last post in this group was almost a month ago o.o... this group is probably even elss active than most of my other groups!! I wondering if anyone will read this o.o
  8. Fell21
    Fell21
    Hi, I just joined this group, partly because I just started cosplay last year at Hallowe'en. I've yet to fully master my sewing machine though, and I only have one costume done so far, which is Ryoma from Prince of Tennis. I'm hoping to do a lot more though.
  9. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    I'm a noob at cosplaying but I've been Mikuru (from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and I'm working on my next cosplay being Chibitalia (from Hetalia: Axis Powers). ^^

I can pretty much only pull off girls or little shota boys.
  10. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    I'm surprised i didn't find this sooner. I cosplay and stalk cosplayers XD

I guess if you wanna see my short list:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f24/t1...ml#post3125141
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast