aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @AnimeJousama: I love those guys. they make such a cute Naruto and Sasuke.
  2. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Nice I do love how those guys cosplay and their group is really kind too
  3. AnimeJousama
    AnimeJousama
    @Little White Dragon: I think they're the best Sasuke and Naruto, and they're both actually guys too.

@kunitsu: Aren't they? I would love to meet them, but sadly I do not live in the Philippines...
  4. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @AnimeJousama: Yup they really are and when they play that picture bombing game its a lot funnier seeing it in person

Btw where do you live? And believe it or not Jin is a girl
  5. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    Hi all! : D
    I cosplay Kanda from D.Gray-man. We also have a Lavi and a Miranda in our group, and I believe we will soon have a Lenalee, a Komui, and a Cross.

I have links to some of my pictures in my signature. And I'll try to remember to post any LavixKanda shots when we have some!!

I might also be cosplaying Jin, but that depends on how well I make the hakama. I can't sew. XD

By the way, is anyone else here going to Sakura Con?
  6. Lovefromwcu
    Lovefromwcu
    Cool, there's a cosplay group on here! I don't want to post my pictures, as they're taking up enough interbutt space as is, but I do have a coscom account under this same name if you want to see. I mostly do girls, but I have been known to break out my Zero Kiryu every once in awhile! I just got a new pair of contacts and a new base gun, so it's going to be reamped soon!
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    itachi hates waiting! he demands food!

or else!... he will call little brother and his team mates! lol

8. Fold39Crane
    Fold39Crane
    *~ I always wanted to cosplay, but my parents wouldn't let me and the costumes cost alot and if not, the supplies and time to make them requires so much effort (especially if you're a perfectionist like me )

so now i have a chance at Sakura-Con 2009 in Seattle, WA!!
    waaaaaaa, i'm so nervous about it! I'll be doing Sailor Pluto & Princess Pluto (with a group of friends)... but I REALLY want to do Gaara (i even have the wig all ready and most of the clothes)

soooo, if anybody is going to SC09 and willing to be Neji... for maybe nejigaa... lol, doesn't matter really~*
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @onyx: Nice ones LOL

@Fold39Crane: Best of luck to you then
  10. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    Fold39crane: I'll be at Sakura Con too!! I'll try to stalk you out or something, if I can remember what Sailor Pluto looks like. XD I'll be Kanda in 2nd uniform as always [I doubt I'll ever do Jin, I was too lazy to make a hakama and the gi was too expensive...], and some other DGM cosplayers and I are doing a cosplay skit.

I can't wait for Sakura Con!!!
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast