aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What type of sets do you crave?

1. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    yeah but soifon yoruichi has lots of pics..
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    ...So you can't decide which to use?

*confused *
  3. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    no why does people not enter if that couple is so cute and has lots of pics ?
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    @Artemis Oh, they aren't all crack couples? I'm sorry I think I glanced at your list and wasn't familiar with any of them. So that means I have to spend a lot of time figuring out who the heck they are and then finding pictures. Guess I'm lazy. I will try to look for you though and see if I can find something I can work with.

Yes, I too have seen some total crap entries and sometimes they even win. It is all a matter of personal opinion, I guess. It is sort of hard to say to someone entering your contest that you don't think they put in much effort. Well, awkward anyways.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Well I had this one person who was just entering like 4-5 sets at once OMG they were so awful. Like a picture of the character cut out and pasted onto this garish generic background.

And I had to give that person 1000 pts for evey entry.

Yeah you should read the rules more carefully!

They aren't crack couples but "rare" couples. And the pictures may be a bit hard to find, which is the whole point behind me offering 500,000 pts for the winning entries!!!! And I also stated that I always still give lots of points away to people who try but don't win, and also said they could auction the sets off if I didn't chose them.

Really, I'm too kind

But khoa you're so right; YoruSoi is like one of the most popular pairings in Bleach fandom; just not mentioned much around here cause it's yuri instead of yaoi
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    Yeah, I won't mention names, but there was someone recently that was posting in a bunch of set contests with sets like you described. If I'd been the contest runners, I think I would have said something to them b/c their entries even had a watermark for the software they were using on them. Big no-no in my book. I used to wonder why people would write in their rules that the avatar and siggy had to match, but now I know why.

I went and looked yet again at your list. I do know some of those characters, but I think I thought I was going to have a really hard time finding pics.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah and you could even just try to be clever and have a pic of just one of the characters, but make it show that s/he is thinking about the other one, etc. I think I said that somewhere.

Yeesh I'm advertising too much

I have a Reever x Komui (DGM) set waiting for me but I don't want to retire this cute Gintama one just yet!!!
  8. Zetsuai
    Zetsuai
    I was really off the set-drug ... but then I backslid ... ...
    and no I started writing some set maker to make me event sets ... just got an awesome X-Mas set and can't wait to wear it ... ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234