aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What type of sets do you crave?

1. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    When you want/make a set for yourself, what type do you usually go for? when I say type I mean what show/character or whatever do you want on the set. Do you like them with a dark theme, or a bright/light theme?

I always crave Kingdom Hearts sets (like that wasn't obvious )

I tend to like the sets to have a dark yet romantic theme to them. I do still use light sets but I prefer the dark ones
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    I crave sets for whatever show I am into watching at the moment. I rent a lot of DVDs from Netflix and I always go and get a bunch of screen captures when I find one with characters I really like (or just think are hot). I especially look for shots that I think will make a good wallpaper or set.

I wouldn't say I have particular theme I look for though. I mostly like to look at my set to admire (or drool over ) the picture of the character. So whatever theme suits the character best is what I look for, I guess.

I tend to like richer colors over pastels, but really whatever colors complement the picture in the most aesthetically pleasing way works for me.
  3. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    I think many people know I like simple but pretty sets which sadly also reflect in my own work

I prefer soft to pastel, and rich to bright.

I LIKE IT HOT. Preferably heavily suggestive and dirty

I get tired of sets very fast even if they're really pretty, so I switch them around a lot
  4. vizard light
    vizard light
    I like dark,bright and red sets...not all in one of course
  5. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    You people are way too emo
  6. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    I like it emotional and lyrical.
    Cute, hot and sad.

I am pretty much the King of Emotions Sets.
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    I guess I'm emo..*shall get pink streaks*
  8. Delques
    Delques
    Me likes dark tones. Destructive effects like fire and lightning are also good, but I do occasionally get one or two cute and cuddly ones, like the one I'm using now
  9. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Delly is renowned furry lover.
  10. Winkinator
    Winkinator
    I like Chibi-like and childish sets XD im such a kid at heart :P!

anyway I like making Chibi sets with not so known characters... like the one I made of Illidan :P WoW!!!

I want an Onigiri set... <,<
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast