aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What type of sets do you crave?

1. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    A rice ball set?
  2. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    ....they taste good...
    i want a sushi set..................Gregggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggg !
  3. vizard light
    vizard light
    sushi? earthlings are weird
  4. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    My alien friend in an earth custom you must bow before eating
  5. xYuuki
    xYuuki
    Hmm...I'd usually go for innocent-looking, warm, beautiful pictures, or sets. [I have a weird taste xD] It doesn't matter if it's guys, girls, or okay...aliens. As long it looks nice to me, I'd like to have it, own it, cuddle it, etc.

Aiming for sets that uses specific characters, it depends on my mood, and since my favourites keeps on changing, it's hard to catch up to my pace I think
  6. fataltea
    fataltea
    I like light, fluffy, cute, sparkly, shiny, romantic, moody, sweet, soft, cheerful, dark, wicked, bittersweet... sets. X3 I think I like it all. But my favourite is simple but sweet. ♥
  7. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    i enjoys sweet sets they are nice but simple
  8. Hitomi Kanzaki
    Hitomi Kanzaki
    I agree with khoakhung ^^. I like sets that are sweet and simple at the same time. There should be someone hot, preferably from the series that I like . I, especially, crave for sets from Prince of Tennis or with TeniMyu boys .
  9. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    I'm now into my beautiful girls and and cute chibi obsessions
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    Right now I'm craving a Kurokami set featuring Reishin. I've been watching that show on the Bandai channel at YouTube. I have a nice collection of screen shots to help me fulfill my desire.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast