aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Drawing Board

1. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    they have the doujin here in the forum...=3.
    the first 2 volume is translated into english=3.
    (look under S, and sengoku Basara: REVAIVAL)

it's quiet a good story..
    i think doing something similar to that might be very good?..
    if we are gonna go with reborn and past and present story...

and that way..
    i can throw in a few of my OC designs..
    they do live in a similar story setting ...thehee...
    (meaning they have a few designs of different type n style ..)

reincarnation storys are always fun...hahahhaha..

it's just taht way...if it's multi-couple-possible game..
    there will be ONE that's the TRUE coupling...due to the 'past'' and that 'history-cant-be-changed'' sort of idea.....
  2. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f106/t...aival_1_a.html
    Revaival #1

Revaival #2 is also tranlsated from this scanlation
    Bliss Scanlations
    the second to bottom of this page =3.
  3. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    just gotta be careful not to make it TO similar XD
    wie OC designs ^^ i have so many.. XD hmm maybe we should post some of them? get a feel for how each of us thinks the characters should be?
    as for multi couples..yes XD there's always the main couple but there should be side couples as well.
    ans of course alternative endings etc...
    most paths should lead to the main couple but there should be some rarer ones ^^
    maybe like one random special one that's a total ***** to get to..XD

i think i might go draw some OC's ^^ i've been needing an excuse to get my pencil out xd

EDIT: or we could make it super hard to get the intended couple XD just to be different...
  4. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    alright i guess we could ..
    i will go draw a few now...
    hahahahha....

i like multi coupling...
    but i think...it would be like... 'main coupling' and side coupling..
    (and one that can be only achieved with all the right choices.)XD hahaha
    and/or a final/true ending that can be achieved only by going through everyone's ending...
  5. KissuCross
    KissuCross
    Sorry that I didn't post before I was a bit busy my new computer just crashed and I had to go exchange it.

Personally I'm up for any genre of story. I do have a few character designs that I have used in one of my old stories, but never really got around to using them. I've been collecting art of a few of them. I drew a few of them myself and I'll see if I can find the pictures.

Like I said, I'm really glad to be working on this and I don't mind what genre the background story for it is.

Hopefully I can find the pictures soon.
  6. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Wooow...you guys just got busy after I signed off yesterday, didn't you? XD

Haha.

At any rate, a few more people are stumbling upon my thread and I'm going to allow them to join the project, one of them is a beta reader *____* and someone who wants to do play tests (which is always useful when you want to check and make sure there are no bugs or glitches :P)
    I'm not gonna let anyone else join
    There's still one more person I have who really wanted to join, she's a good friend of mine and she really wants to work on the plot but her email inbox is full and I can't remember her aarin name... >_>
    I'll call her today and we can get her in the board here ^^ She's a great idea person!
  7. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    seems a pretty neat team then 6/7 people? not to many not to little eh? Xd

oo yeah haku, hidden ending XD always epic
  8. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Yeah, some people are asking to do little jobs, like one person wants to help make the interfaces, and buttons and title screen and stuff.
    One person wanted to do backgrounds but she hasn't replied to my PM >:

and..."true/final ending" *laughs* sounds like persona XDDDDD *glances at P4 in which she hasn't even gotten past Rise's dungeon;;;;;;* eh heh, I'll get to that ;; ^^;;

I got ahold of Shay, I'm gonna give her another ring in about an hour. Her husband who's in college right now for Computer Engineering is like, "I can script things if the program gets to hard" lol XDDDD

I'm pretty good with RPG Maker XP and it won't be too hard to put it all together.

Shay has an idea going on, kind of like a game she called, called Princess Maker if you've ever played that...Not sure what she has in mind...We'll hear more when I call her back. ^^
  9. KissuCross
    KissuCross
    I use Ren'py, but its a visual novel maker so I don't really think it would help >.>;
    RPG maker won't work with my mini laptop, but it works with my regular laptop.

I told a friend of mine about the project and he freaked out like a fangirl, once its done he says I have to show him it. I'm still trying to finish my draft of my idea. I've been writing it when I've had time.

Oh! I forgot to mention, every other Thursday I might not be online for a long time, I have Japanese Club.
  10. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Okay I've heard tons of things from everyone and I got some really cool and general ideas from everyone...

pheonixangel is pushing for the school scene and hakuyoku has mentioned the mafia as well as sci-fi numerous times. At the same time fantasy has been brought up.

I talked to Shay (and she should be joining this board soon, once she gets a chance tonight or tomorrow) and she had an idea of setting it up like a game she played, in which the main character would live in a fantasy world and it would follow him throughout his life as he goes through school and gets a job and progresses, leading to different alternatives as far as what will happen to him and where he will go. For example, the game would begin with him at school, and he would be able to pick different classes and as he progresses and attends those classes he will meet different ppl...He could choose to be into magic and meet a wizard he studies under, or he can choose to study written words or something and be a scribe, which would be an entirely different line of characters and options for him to do. The game would follow him as he leaves school and he would have to choose a career for himself and everything.

If we set that kind of storyline and idea in a somewhat kind of Final Fantasy set world, kind of like FFX, FFXII, Growlanser, Ar Tonelico or something where its a large mix between sci-fi, magic, and fantasy we could cover all the bases.
    What more if made the main character have difficulties with his family (IE Mafie XDDD) we could maybe cover all the bases and wrap it up altogether?

Anyone like that idea?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast