aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Drawing Board

1. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    ok let me try this time..
    (it might still be hard to follow since no names' yet lol)

A = platinum blonde green eye high school transfer student from a wealthy family.
    who is moved to where he is now becase of his family's 'undergound' ties to the dark world which put him in danger of killled... since he's of noble/wealthy family, he learned much of eveything when he was younger....
    and he's Uke....all the way..........*giggles*

so so far we have i believe 3 guy that u can couple with A,
    2 of them are school friend, one is part of the 'mafia'(B) brown short hair blue eyes
    and another who is not part of 'mafia'(C) Blonde long slight curly hair glass
    and the last one is the 'mafia''s boss, or more or less head. who is not much older than the main char.(so far he's a mystery.XD)

basically, the first few chices determinds A's personality, either acceptance to his new enviroment or rebellious.

and then he would get involved with some kinda of events that will eventually push him into the gang.

and inside, determined by which of his personality is chosen, if he was acceptance, he would become the boss's boy, while, if rebellious, he would be under training to be an assissin by B.

in Boss's line, if he does not like boss enough or love C more, (after choices ofcourse)
    C will reveal to be a spy of sort and comes and take out from the gang.(ofcourse if there's anthing too much in btween there would be bad endings.)
    Or if he chose the boss over C, he would end up being the boss's 2nd hand line and learns of his parent's and much of the truth.
    This is the True End.

in Assissin line, he would be asked to Kill C beucase the 'mafia' suspect C to be a spy of sort. then he would resort to see which one he loves more.
    either kill C or not kill him.
    killing C will lead to end with B ,while if not acieve certain requirement, B would die, and he would end up to carry on as B's successor as Boss's Personal bodyguard of sort.(semi-bad ending)
    if acieved required choice, he will have a good end with B
    they will both serve as the most important assissins/killers for the organization.

but not killing C would lead to him getting killed by the gang member.

and Grand end would come after getting all other endings,
    follwing assissin line, not kill C but ends up saving him and they escape from the gang.

so thsi is how the story looks so far..

it's a rather non linear story so it's hard to put it this way...
    (cus most of the big choices makes huge decisions in the story..)
  2. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    okay, I get it now, and I really can put together some sort of image of the characters XD I'm gonna do some sketches and stuff and see what I can put together. I like it so far...it sounds good to me, just needs to be written out and such ^^

I'm gonna draw out some of the character designs that I have in mind.

We have to decide on the point of view though now, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd... o.o
  3. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    i think 3rd would be best?XD
    it tells the most of the story ithink XD...
    and it sounds/read better than 1st person i think lol............

and i will go try to draw some skatches too ~=3
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    sorry about my ramblings>< i said to haku i didnt think it made much sense.. i was typing it quickly cause my net was being turned off..><
    hakuyoku made much more sense XD i think we were thinking if the player makes the choices that lead to them trying to escape the mafia at any point or disobey them, they die , game over? that way the story has to follow the 'join the mafia' plot line?

mm names i was thinking this morning assuming we set it in japan? that the main guy and the non mafia guy should be english or american maybe due to the blonde hair perhaps part japanese to explain why they're in japan xd and the mafia guy and obviously the mafia boss should be japanese.
    i don't think we've decided where to set it yet, but japan does tend to be a good place to set stories about gangs XD
    and the name you said demon Jacob Gabriel fits nicely for the non mafia guy, it's european name so we can make up he's from pretty much whatever country we like... XD
    i'll sit down at some point today or tomorrow and write out the characters/plot in a bit more detail ^^
    ..we really should think of a personality for the boss man xd
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234