aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hello there-! ^^

1. LunaDivinerVII
    LunaDivinerVII
    *new to group*

Hello everyone. I'm LunaDivinerVII (For those of you who play KH you know who he is xD For those of you who don't, I am number 7, Saix, The Luna Diviner; well that's where the username comes from anyway xD ).

I asked a friend to show me Hetalia since everyone was getting into it and I was still into Kingdom Hearts (KH) and then I just fell in love with Germany xD and the show and have been an obsessed fan since xD
  2. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    My name is Mizuno 9. I first fell in love with Hetalia through Aarin. Then my obsession grew and grew
    My favourite is Ludwig (germany). He's very sexy and I love the relationship he has with Italy,Japan and Prussia
  3. hanayume
    hanayume
    H-hello everybodyyy~~
    My name is Hanayume, you can call me Hana or Hanayume!
    I think my favorite character is also Germany, he's so sexaayyy hahaha
    I really love the Hetalia series, it's so amusing! I'm currently playing Cancel a format, which is an otome game and it is awesomeeee (and Germany is a capturable character which makes me happyyyy xD)
  4. Red_Devil
    Red_Devil
    Hello, I'm Red_Devil (name inspired by Korean soccer team)
    but you can call me Mimi
    Ever since I found out about Hetalia (I happen to watch it from some vocaloid vids)
    let's just that history class has been more interesting than I first thought
  5. EnglishMuffin
    EnglishMuffin
    Ello! Nice to see all you blokes take interest in such a comedic and informing anime! Hetalia is by far the silliest yet bloody brilliant anime Ive seen. I myself am a fellow rp'er on facebook. I rp American and England. I also cosplay England/Arthur! I do draw yaoi and other things as well. I do both sketchwork and digital.
  6. owlcitystars98
    owlcitystars98
    Hi! I'm Owl-City-Stars 98! Well, not technically, so call me Jone-kun or something in the same context...
    It was acctualy quite ironic how I found Hetalia...we were watching it for a history class in my first year of collage. I belive the Professor explained it as a 'Great mix of Historic accuracy (sometimes inaccurate) and stereotypes he had ever seen' He was an intresting one...
    And ever since that I've been addicted. What a beautiful story!

7. rikenta
    rikenta
    Hi there, guys. c: ~
    I'm Rikenta but you can simply call me Rike. Uh... well, my favorite character is obviously Prussia because he's awesome, such as the whole series.

Anyways, nice to meet you! <3
  8. xXcherryangelXx
    xXcherryangelXx
    Hi everyone ....Im new to hetalia...and so far im loving it...anyone got any suggestions on where to find more about any of the pairings of Hetalia? <3 loves to all my fellow fans XOXO
  9. xXcherryangelXx
    xXcherryangelXx
    oh and call me angel lol
  10. xXcherryangelXx
    xXcherryangelXx
    Jone-kun you had/have an amazing professor in college lol i wish my college proffessors were like that
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast