aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hello there-! ^^

1. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Hallo! ^_^ I'm new here. I just started watching the anime of Hetalia, but have not read the webmanga.
    It's silly and adorable and I want to show all my friends!
    ...But, I can't find a good quality version of the anime with hardsubs. (Which means I can't put it on my PS3, the only way I can make my hubby watch anime. ^^; ) Does anyone know of any?
  2. mizu_chan
    Welcome! Glad to see more people posting!
  3. larosh
    larosh
    Hi everyone! Here's one scary Russian fan who wants to join your lovely group -wink-

Have started reading comics a bit ago - and it suddenly occured to me that if this was the way I was taught History at school I would've become a genius... pervert
    Hidekaz Himariya-san is amazing!
  4. mizu_chan
    mizu_chan
    Welcome! Yay more Russia fans!

Oh! Real-life story. My one friend that I got to watch Hetalia aparently was doing some world history homework about Italy being upset post-WWI and she said she kept picturing N. Italy-chan! I have officially warped her mind *evil laugh*
  5. LadyFoxglove
    LadyFoxglove
    Helloz~! I'm so glad there's a Hetalia SG, because this series deserves even more attention than it gets!
    Anyway, I'm Ashley-not known by any nicknames, but if you can think of one, feel free to use it! And if you can, please stray away from 'baka' and such... It might not get the best reaction.
    And my favorite character is... *dramatic 'dun dun dun!' in the background* S. Italy! He's a total nutcase, but on the inside an insecure and sweet guy...gosh, I love him. <3
  6. Letovix
    Letovix
    Wheee! Hi! (Don't worry, I'm not really that hyper. XD ) Wow, I've been an Aarin girl for about half-a-year now, and I'm only just now actually checking out something other than the "download" section! XD *Shot!* Yes. Well... *Ahem.* Anyway, I heard about Axis Powers a few months back, but it took me a bit to actually find it and such, but I instantly fel in love with Italy. (Who doesn't, right?) I must say though, I can't decide if who my favorite is. My top three include Russia, America and Italy, but that's as far as I can really get. XD Russia's mood-swings are the greatest thing ever, seriously. I love how they portray America, though, and since I have such a huge megane fetish, I can't help myself, really. :/

As for friends...I tried to force one of my friends to watch it once, but we were on a road-trip, so to speak, I only got to episode four before the driver and HER friend started up the radio. XP She said it was pretty good though, so I need to sit her down and try again...
  7. ReikaItsumi801
    ReikaItsumi801
    Greetings! I'm so happy to find a board for APH =D. When I typed it in the search bar I thought to myself "There probably isn't anything like that..." but lookie! It exists!!! YAY!

Hmmm... let's see, yesterday would probably be the day I found out which one of the characters from APH I was and most like... it would possibly be England... due to the fact my friend told me my cooking sucked. I kind of wanted to strangle him... but I restrained myself. Also, I do believe in the fairy tales and what not... just none of them are on Earth. =P Thus, UFO's are probably some sort of creature in disguise! Or maybe another planet out in the middle of the universe with elegant beings... *goes off on her beliefs*

On a different note... my most favored pairing at the time is USxUK or GermanyxAustria OR GermanyxN.Italy OR UKxJapan. I found out about APH through Youtube due to a few of the MAD's I kept watching. APH MAD's started to show up in the 'related video' area and I thought to myself "well... what in the world is Hetalia?" so I clicked it and seeing the characters, I wondered what it was like and if it was a real anime of some sort. So, I looked up episode one and then BAM! Got addicted. =3 *has only been about 4 days since she got involved with it and has shown it to one friend so far* Though I've seen the anime, I've yet to get time to read the manga. So I only really know as far as the anime goes. ^^;

*ahem* Well, such a long introduction/past that I've posted, I'll refrain from bothering any of you further. If you want more information, just PM me xD.
  8. mizu_chan
    mizu_chan
    Welcome everyone! Yay for Hetalia fans!
  9. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    I'm finally back! *O*
    Work will kill me, sooner or later..

Tsuku-chan (ok, I've definitely abbreviated your name! X&#176;D) I really would like to cosplay Ita-chan but my time doesn't exist. =_=''
    And don't you worry, also in Italy school are VERY useless.. =_='
    We are a useless Nation-tan, after all! X&#176;D

Ah, welcome to each new entry, glad to see all of you there. ^^
  10. ChiBenitsuki
    ChiBenitsuki
    Hello everyone. I'm so glad that there's a group on here for Hetalia! ^_^
    My name is Briana, but if you want to give me a nickname that's fine.
    I fist got into Hetalia this summer when some of my friends on YouTube made some videos of different couples. I was thinking "America x England, USA/Canada, GermanyItaly... Are these moe-personifications from something? They're so adorable!" So I looked at the tags on the videos and saw 'hetalia' and my obssession sky-rocketed from there!
    As far as getting my friends to look at it... *sigh* I managed to get one of my friends to like it, and I found out one their online friends liked it too. So I have two people to talk about it with. I sent the link to the first episode to another friend and they said that they couldn't get past one minute cause it was too weird... But I'll keep trying! It'll be easier to influence them once school starts up again.
    Anyways, back to the matter at hand. It's hard to pick favorites since all of them are lovable in their own way... But I suppose Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Austria, Prussia, the Baltic nations, and Canada are my main favorites. And my list of favorite couples goes on forever...
    And America, my own country, makes me facepalm all the time over his stupid, but fairly true to the American way, antics.
    As far as who I would be from the series, I'm not quite sure. I'm such a mixture of different ones in my opinion. Maybe someone on here will be able to figure it out and tell me.
    Well, that's it for my long introduction on here. I hope to get to know you all very well on here. Bye-bye. ^_^
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast