aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hello there-! ^^

1. StarRose
    StarRose
    YAY for Hetalia group! Just joined it! America/England is totally my OTP for this! I'm English but my fav character is America *squishes him* I've done a some fanfics (one NC-17 one hehe) and a couple of crappy fanarts for them but that's about it so far.

*currently listening to Pub & Go*
  2. Madessa
    Madessa
    *just joined the group*

Hello!
    I'm Madessa from Germany and I love Hetalia! (what a surprise considering I joined the Hetalia group while just being registered for a few days now...)

One of my internetfriends started telling me about Hetalia one day and then I first looked up some information on wikipedia and found it interesting, so I started watching it and... loved it. From the first minute on.
    It usually takes some episodes or manga-chapters to like something but with Hetalia it was different. I just loved the chaos, the bright colors (for the backgrounds...) and the funny characters and I still do and the idea of countrys that are persons really fascinated me and amused me at the same time.
    The concept of Hetalia is just great and I'm really grateful of my friend for telling me about it.

I'm also really lucky because almost all of my friends are into Hetalia, too and we have a really great time together.

And now about the "Am I like a Hetalia charakter?" thing... it greatly shocked but every single one of my friends thinks I'm like... Arthur.

It kind of depresses me, because I actually don't want to be like him at all.
    I mean, it's not like I hate him or something, I like him! But I just don't want to be like him. Not to forget that my friends now all just call me "Arti"
    Geez!
    But I do have to say we are a really strange group, because:
    I have a friend who is like America
    I have a friend who is like France
    And I have a friend who is like Japan

Well, but enough of that.

Now, about my favorite characters... that would be North Italy and Germany.
    But I love all of them, really.
    Except... America, France and Poland can really annoy me.
    I like them but they can also annoy the hell out of me... but I still like them.
    Strange, huh?

But I think I should stop talking now...
  3. Alandra
    Alandra
    Yay!! A new reason to be more active in the forums!! Hetalia is LOVE. I love it (well I joined the club so thats no news xD) I must say that as many a just love N.Italy, S.Italy too with his tsundere things and all hahaha

So here I am, a fangirl for this... And my fav characters are Germany (so manly... plus my GF really IS Ludwig xD) N.Italy (and my GF calls me Feli) Russia (he is irresistible!!) and well... everyone else hahahaha (Prussia is just awesome in his awesomeness)

As for pairings, well GermanyxItaly, HRExChibitalia (cause they are sooooo cute ><) and pretty much anything I get my claws on, althought the whole RussiaxChina fails to attract me. I like the characters but that pairing is not my cup of tea xD

Well, Im gonna shup up now. Cya around!
  4. PrinceTheRipper
    PrinceTheRipper
    hi hi^^
    is this group still active??..doesn't seem so..
    well fav characters for me are prussia, germany and austria.
    and fav pairing is germanyxprussia.
    but i like all the characters. i'm just a bit annoyed of england because i saw too much of him in japan...they love him. every freakin doujin there is england x someone or someone x england..preferably japan and america. i really get tired of most uber popular stuff really fast. (though england in pirates clothes....HOT HOT...especially together with prussia in pirates clothes....)
    i have some pics from the comiket this year with lots of hetalia cosplayers...so if anyone is interested i could post them here...just tell me^^
  5. SNGAARA
    SNGAARA
    Hello there! just joined the social group now 'cause i only started watching hetalia for about a month!!
    anyway, my fav characters are England (Iggy~ ), Russia and Japan. But all the others are great!!!!

i really would like to see Portugal in Hetalia but oh well >.<
  6. Julesie
    Julesie
    Ohh an introduction thread!
    Hey Everyone. Like you all I'm a huge hetalia fan. My number one favourite character Is Canada. <3
    My other favourites are Prussia, Germany, France, Iceland, Russia, UK~E~ngland.
    I'm a huge uke Canada fan along with Uke England. Brudercest is sexy, either topping and I found about hetalia by a video a friend sent me =)
    I hate Russia/America but other than that most pairings are cool for yaoi.
  7. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    I love APH!! Germany and Italy are soo cute together... You can tell that Germany just wants in Italy's pants even though he likes to act all tough.
    My favorite characters are Japan and Germany, although Austria and Switzerland are cool. Eh I love them all.
    Oh if anyone wants to know where I watched it from, I can give them the website.
  8. AllenNara
    AllenNara
    .... KESESESESE!!!
    Hi, Allen Nara there, also know as Ore-sama XD
    As you may notice, my fav chara is Prussia, coz he's just that awesome <3

My second fav is UK (OMG the English are sex on legs <3), then Austria, Russia, Norway and Finland.

[The greatest Hetalia episode? # 12 in the World Series. God. That was plenty of Prussia/Austria yaoi implications.
    A: 'Prussia has seized and occupied my vital regions!' *excited*
    Maria Theresa: *blush* 'Eer... please cease that vulgar way of speaking...'
    LOL
    Yes, I love the couple ]
  9. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Hi, Everyone! There are wonderful animated HETALIA sets in Lenka's current auction, based on iPod ads with dancers. Ends the 22nd. Check them out!

I don't know who my favorites are... usually the ones I'm watching... but chibi HRE and chibi Italy hold a very special place in my heart. Germany/Italy... wonderful. "I'm the HERO!" America, who cures all ills with a fast McDonald's. Poor England, and America. And Japan... Prussia!!... and Austria...oh heck just all of them. OMG, how could I forget CANADA! Everyone forgets poor Canada!
  10. blurry19
    blurry19
    Hello all. My name is blurry19, or mai.

I found Hetalia in a really weird manner. I was at a book store, and it was time for closing. I couldn't leave the place without buying anything, so I grabbed a book on a random pick. That means no looking at the cover, except to check the volume number, and no looking inside the book or even the back cover for the summary. I bought it, hoping I wouldn't hate it, and then I found out later. I loved it. It's so much more than I thought it would be, and I am so glad I picked it up.

nice to meet you all, and I hope we all can share our love of APH together.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast