aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Great group ... and I f***ing love the new pics
  2. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Oooh, I love the new pics!! The Allsorts are making me drool, though. Those ones were always my favorite
  3. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Thank you, dearest Rokuemon, for the pics!!

And because I don't know anyone who actually cares, and forums are good ways to get these things of one's chest XD:

UCLAN HAVE JUST SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THEY'VE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION AND WOULD BE CONTACTING ME AGAIN ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY APPLICATION SOON!!!!

...ahem. Sorry
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thats exciting! did you apply anywhere else? What course are you applying to do? *good luck*
  5. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    oooh, is that a good sign? Well its not a bad sign is it?

I agree about the Queen, she could be the group avatar next, and the Mighty Ape could then go in the gallery. Oh it was Ginger who suggested the Sex Pistols/Union Jack (previous page on here), that's what made me put it up.
  6. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Good luck, Spade!!!

I think the Queen makes a good group avatar...but teh Boosh!!
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    YAY i had a good idea. and who ever put the picture of a cup of tea i hope your happy with yourself. every time i see it i have to go make one >.< haha
  8. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I made a cup of tea this morning Well...afternoon, since I didn't get up till 1pm, but it was good!!
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I was paid to put that pic up by the British Tea Marketing Board. I'm still waiting for my cheque from Ribena though.... Oh yea and Bassetts owe me money.
  10. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    even when you get your money from Ribena though it will just give you a headache. . . like the drink itself lol
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast