aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    it was chaos at the woolworths where i live the other day. its like the 3rd shop in a week to go at our shopping center. as long as gamestation stays open im happy (its where i spend alot of time lmao)
  2. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I know! I went in last week and the queue was HUGE. It went the whole way around the shop and back again, and I just wanted some more lights for the Christmas tree. I took one look at it and went straight back out
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    To tell you the truth, I don't really care for Woolworths and they're still screwing people over discounts. They say 50% or 60% off, but they're more like 20% off
  4. steelking
    steelking
    hah lol, just have to say i was having the same problem with woolworths, the sales were rubbish, i don't really care about that shop either the last thing i bought there was a pick n' mix!!!!! and that was like a year ago!
  5. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I like Pick 'N Mix

But, seriously?! Ugh, they're just f***ing themselves over, because nobody's got any money, and if they do they're not gonna spend it at Woolworths.
  6. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    I LOVE PICK'N'MIX!!

Although Pick'n'Mix in shops like Woolworths or Wilkinson are obscenely expsensive I prefer to buy mind at the local indoor market
  7. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    I used to use Woolworths for stationary Since they werent as expensive as WH Smith and going to Smiths involved a half hour bus journey. *shrugs* My town isnt important enough haha!
  8. WingsofaDream
    WingsofaDream
    Hello everyone

London girl here just giving a quick introduction as I've just joined ^_^

And also glad to see I'm not the only one who misses the cheap stationary in Woolworths XD
  9. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Hello thar! Cheap stationary forever *high fives*
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all again people and to you new folkies WingsofaDream and GingerLR I went to The Works or Stationary Box for my stationary needs ... maybe Woolworths was cheaper and I missed out on all the cheap deals hmmm too late now *shrugs* It is kinda sad though Woolies has been in Scotland for 99 years would have been an entire 100 had they lasted till next year
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast