aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    An anime Expo I would sooo love to go but I couldnt afford to travel down to london, stay for the weekend plus the entry price ... although its in may so I dunno, I might be able to to get some stuff together for that but then again I'm kinda broke and I need to save up because I'm moving out in July ...
  2. steelking
    steelking
    gosh i'm trying to get use to this new layout, i'm clicking all over the place here!!
    anyways omg i would love to go to anime expo, or any anime cons, i think there was one in glasgow not long ago but it was quite expensive to go to!! i'll have to save my pennies!! XD cosplaying sounds fun too!!
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    What cosplay would you guys wear? Me, I would mind dressing up in a Bell Liberty uniform, with my hair, I could pass as Naruse
  4. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Oh my giddy God's PJs what happened to the groups? I am SO confused...

I've never thought about cosplaying...I'd like to go as Ritsuka from Loveless, though...just for the fun of being a catboy for a day
  5. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yes, confusion is raining and I don't have an umbrella.

Good question Sir Blonde. I like a man in uniform too, so I'd go for someone in D. Gray Man. I love that exorcist uniform, although it'd cost a pretty pound to reproduce I reckon. Kanda if I could get the wig he's so grumpy.
    I think what let's down most cosplay costumes is tacky fabrics, but I guess it's well spensive to do it properly.
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Anyone else? come on, dont be shy
  7. steelking
    steelking
    lolm hmmmm gosh i have no idea,
    maybe , gankutsuou, but i'll probably be lazy and can't be bothered painting my face blue!! XXD
    god now there's too many choices, anyone from kyou kara maou, maybe Gunter coz i'd like to wear wig the same colour as his hair!!
    next choice, anything simple!! lol, some cosplays are so expensive!!
  8. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I think all cosplays are expensive if you do a good job, but you see ones that look amazing. They must have a loootttt of money to burn.

I'm poor
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    鋼王 wrote: "maybe , gankutsuou, but i'll probably be lazy and can't be bothered painting my face blue!!"

There goes your chance to be in the Blue Man group!

It would be fun to make cozzies, but I can't even sew on a button. All my shirts velcro.
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hmm see I would want to dress up as a Sailor Scout, Probably Jupiter she was always my favourite it was Sailor Moon that made me love anime in the first place ever since I was 10 and I've been hooked ever since ... although I wouldnt want to be walking around in one of those micro mini skirts that the Scouts always wore so I may have to rethink my hypothectical cos playing
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast