aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    Damn that chapter!
    I was like what the hell? Kaname-sama....what are you doing???!!! Doing miss 's manicure???!!!
    Honestly I am now scared for our dear Kaname-same's mental health...I mean miss Yuuki has certainly brainwashed him!
    so,we have another bishie here....Kaito-sensei
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    She was the fastest with brainwash BUT we have an ace up our sleeve~! Idol-senpai, Rido-sama, Shiki-chan, Zero and other hot bishies that are on our commands
    doesn't have any chance against our Army of Hotness!!
    And we have to make Kaname-sama forget this terrible, terrible thing he had to do (manicure)...unless he want to use his talent to help us...
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    don't even make me remember....it was not only manicure but pedicure as well...
    *runs to Rido-sama*PLEASE RIDO-SAMA! GO AND KILL MISS THE MOST BRUTAL WAY! IDOL-SENPAI IS TOO KIND-HEARTED FOR IT!
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    I really wish her a long and painful death
    I wish I'd have Geass...I would make anyone...really anyone kill her in brutal way and her head on a plate in front of me...
    But Rido-sama wanted her blood too~!? What to do what to do? *runs to Lulu and asks him for advice*
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    hmmm....may be we can steal Light yagami's death note and write some horrible death in it for her?
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's the idea~! Lulu said that I can borrow his Geass for some time so with this power and Death Note we can kill her no time~!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yaaaaaay!That's great! *glomps Lulu* Thx Lulu-chan for lending your geass to chonki-chan!
    Now....what to write in the death note?
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    I;m not Chonki, forget that name for now.
    Since I have geass I have new name so that no one will know who I am. Let's see name... Defender of Kaname-sama's Holy Virginity and VK Harem~! sounds good to me though I don't think Kaname-sama is a virgin
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Kaname-Sama; a VIRGIN? with that Harem of bishies around him and Rido-Sama who is a natural seme molester? you gotta be kidding
    *ponders about what to write in the death note*
    any suggestion?
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    OK the I'll be the Defender of Kaname-sama's holy VK harem and Rido-sama's whip!! That's a long title but sounds niiice~XD
    First let's start with kidnapping maybe?