aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    Have you seen the new chappy! Seriously I'm going to kill myself xD That's just so freakin' sad..those oh-so-sweet family moments with Yuuki and my beloved Kan-chan! Gawd but Kadaj-chan our little S&M is kind of right but Kan-chan is M...
    Aside that new chappy killed by last hopes for them to somehow break
  2. Secchii
    Secchii
    omg vacation caused me to miss chapter?! AND ONE WITH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SOUNDING CHARA?!!! -RUNS OFF-
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I have told you that Kaname-sama is a Ma...
    what a chapter including Kaname-sama! MINUS YUKI
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Yeah Yuuki killed the mood! If it was Zero..or at least Rido I wouldn't be so upset about it
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,you are right chonki....you know what I did?I just Imagined Zero instead if yuki and the mood turned better
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's a good idea...but I don't think I'll be able to read that chappy again!
  7. Secchii
    Secchii
    GAAAAAAAAAH YUUUUUUKIIIIIII~~~~~ whyyyyyy~? i want kaname! Dx we should steal him! stupid yuuki!!!!!
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Well, well, well Sec-chan is back!!
    So you know what happened... We as a VK fanclub can't let something like this happened ever again! We have to do something... petition to Matsuri-sensei?
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    petition to Matsuri-sensei? not a bad idea....
    any thing as long yuki won't let her filthy fangs on Kaname-sama's delicate skin again
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Mmmm you put it in such a nice words "filthy fangs" "delicate skin"...beautiful!