aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Mory-chan~Here it is, dearest~^^I'm still waiting for update~^^
    True Value Chapter 1: Misunderstandings, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @assassin-chan: THAT fic,ne?

@ultimate-chan: I told you that you need some Kaname-sama/Zero-chan smex fics

God....in the new batch of cards there were no new VK cards I was so hopeful for Ichijou-senpai or Chairman
  3. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Eh????There are new cards???I'm gonna check it!~happy:^^
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,there are new cards ...KHR is taking over the Ishop!
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    I wished for the Chairman or Ichiru to the EXTREEEEMEEE <333 Maybe the next batch will be filled with VK goodies
    Let's pray to Rido-sama...he shall grant our wishes
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    me wanna Ichiru! twincest with my Zero-chan!
    and my Yagari-sensei is lonely
    Oh,Rido-sama! please hear our wishes and grant them!

come to think of it...me wanna a Good fic in which Rido-sama is involved with Kaname-sama nothing is out there
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    I think a certain someone could write a fic like this
    No seriously it's depressing that there is not a single fic involving Rido-sama and Kaname-sama and whip
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am currently buried under loads fictions that need to be updated
    it is not related to the topic but I have three Naruto fics to update that I have not updated in AGES! and my readers are after my blood
    back to the topic: I am gonna put my Kaname/Idol fic soon on FF site soon ,it just needs a re-read since I have written it while was busy and I dunno how much mistakes are there
    As for Rido-sama/Kaname-sama I really think we should ourselves do some thing
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    OMG YOU KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR IDOL AND KANAME!!!!!!!!
    Rido-sama probably can't too
    But we can still wait a little bit since you are busy! *pats head*
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Don't really want to bring it on, but.....There will be a new chapter soon....manga I mean.....I hope you're all ready for this torture, my dearest harem....I'm already....well.....depressed.....kind of....
    BTW, ultie, glad you like fanfic~ Listen to your mommies!!!!!We always give you only good (and naughty ) things~^^