aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    I have.....Please, don't be sad, mommy, she doesn't deserve our concern, THAT B!TCH!!!!!
    ^^
  2. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    hi everyone I'm sure you all want a chance to win Kaname Lv 10 so there might be one here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t1...n-%5Bxmas.html Good luck to all of you! I hope that at least one of us gets to win
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Thx mory-chan for sharing
    actually THERE might be a L10 Kaname-sama in FG but since there are some other new level 10 cards too,there is a poll in vothing booth that you can go and vote with card you wanna see in card giveaway of L10...
    but I am 90% sure that Kaname-sama will be between the cards that are given away for christmas.
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    MORY-CHAN Thank you for sharing~!!
    And people big success my friend, the one I introduced VK to hates to the EXTREME!! Even without my help xD Cause I asked her what she thinks about that and she said that ....well...she said all the stuff we are saying and that she shouldn't be the main chara and that the story would be hell of better without her!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

That 's a great achievement !!!!

6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Same here, ultieI asked my new co-worker who is now my kouhai and damn, she so understands our feelings!!!!Aaaah~That kinda made my crappy day so much better!^^
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    I love people who hates I can;t help but to hug them!
    Sooo
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    but honestly...how do you think the manga will end?
  9. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Now I'm wearing one more irresistible settie with Kaname-sama and Zero!!!
    Hope you like it too, my dear Harem~
    Mommy@Have no idea and even don't want to think about it 'cos every time I try to do it the B!TCH pops up in my freaking mind and it makes me sick But I still hope that she'll either sacrifice herself for someone's sake, or just disappear somewhere after making up her stupid brainless mind with deep understanding that she DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE to be all happy fluffy shiny neither with Kaname-sama, nor with Zero, DAMMIT!!!!!
    SOMEBODY, KILL THE B!TCHY WH0RE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah.....but I really wanna know what's Kaname-sama's plans and what all that game of his about...
  10. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Well I think that Yuki will die sacrificing herself to save Zero or Kaname's life and because they both will realize that their grief for her is similar, they will start loving each other and live happily ever after
    Anyway I hope that Zero and Kaname will become at least friends at the end of the manga