aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ultie@Well, actually, it's an official English version of his nameI don't really like it 'cos I hate when someone tries to translate Japanese names/surnames and etc, but due to it's writing and pronouncing 'Kuran' I can understand why they did.In Japanese gairaigo kuran=clan...they meant it as his pureblood clan lineAgain....I really don't like it 'cos in kanji it has COMPLETELY different meaning
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's what I thought. It's the same for Kurai from Angel Sanctuary. Well her name is Kurai and in polish version her name is Cry...which sucks and I was reading the volume trying to figure out who is that damn Cry!
    But Clan sucks to the extreme! They could check up the meaning of the name first before turning it into english!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Clan!?
    holy hell that sucks!
    and honestly apart from being shameful it is funny too
    I mean if some one want to say Kaname-sama is from the *Kuran clan*, they shoud say Kaname-sama is from the *Clan clan* ?

That's shameful !!!
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Clan Clan XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Our dear Kaname-sama has a new nickname
    Clan Clan-chan!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Clan Clan-chan?!

well...I am sure Zero-chan would like to tease Kaname-sama mercilessly with this nickname
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Haha!!!GO ZERO, GO!!!!I'd like to see it and punishment that Zero will get from Kaname-sama later for teasing him
    BTW, my lovely Harem family......I' m all with THAT again, but I hope you like THIS one new freshy settie too~ Butterfly-chan drives me crazy with her works again~^^
    ^^
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    My dearest!!!!!Look at this GORGEOUS pic from shel-chaaaan!!!!!!!!!^^
  8. Chonki
    Chonki

ZOMG!! Amazin! Both! Yur new settie and the pic!! I shall request something from butterfly-chan too! Your sets makes me jealous!
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    your set is amazing assassin-chan! I have a set with that same picture of your set by the amazing tchan
    and damn...Zero-chan is just TOO hot
    I am sure Kaname-sama will have a GOOD time on the Christmas
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Damn.....THE FREAKING F!CKING STUPID B!TCH PISSES ME OFF IN THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even though the cover with Zero-chan and Kaname-sama playing chess is really HOT
    I wanna Matsuri-sensei to kill the WH0RE sooner
    P.S.Thank you, me dearest, I'm glad you like both my new settie and the pic I posted~^^